LowCal Roost Presents: The Rumble in Ramona (San Diego, CA) - April 30th NIT Major

The LowCal Roost cordially invites you to join us on April 30th for the Rumble in Ramona in Ramona, California (San Diego, CA).

This will be the 4th time we have hosted an NIT qualifier in our region, starting at Rustic Canyon prior to COVID, then went to Coronado, onward to Soule Park and now onto Ramona. In those 4 years we have raised over 1K for junior golf in San Diego and Los Angeles.

We are big believers in supporting and growing junior golf and will use our event this year to support San Diego Junior Golf Association.

The cost for the day will be $125 that will include golf, carts, practice balls and a donation to SDJGA. Watch this space as we will coming out with additional merchandise for the event.

Please sign up here and send $20 deposit via venmo to @Rob-roth-4

We are looking forward to welcoming everyone to San Diego

sV3

5 Likes

Thanks to @alightpainter for the logo!

2 Likes

Some more photos of the andy staples redesign. This course has several well executed template holes. It’s tough but fun. Huge sloping greens and a lot of elevation change. Great strategic bunker placement as well.

def need a practice round with you LOL

1 Like

When I played it for the mid am qualifier last year it played really tough, only two scores under par. It’s definitely a course that will kick your teeth in a bit the first time!

1 Like

Ok we are at 16! Lets keep it going

2 Likes

We are at 30 confirmed with first tee time starting at noon!

lets see if we can get more!

Final push is this week to sign up! Please sign up here and you will be put on the waitlist until you pay your deposit. Once that is done you will be put into the final field.

We have 30+ guys, come join us as entries close Sunday

What is the format? I have a buddy not in refuge who is signed up but has no idea what y’all are playing he has his tee time tho

Format is stroke play quota (Modified stableford scoring)

1 Like

I will have how you score at the outing on Sunday

Have a great time, everyone and good luck!!

Thanks! I hope you’re feeling better

1 Like

Congrats to @CarlSpackler on taking the quota with a +5, coming in at second was @seanbaird and third @socal

Great photos by our local photographer @jsg_nado

5 Likes