Iowa Strapped - Rebranding to The Butter Cow

As a Husky Alum, I’m all in for the NIU tees.

Merch

Hey everyone. Here is the merch idea and design @ZachR , @ThatGolfPunk and I came up with.

Special thanks to @PapaZulu for bringing the vintage postcard with Strapped and State fair designs to life!! If I knew how to nominate nesticle of the month hed have my vote!

Going to do a grab bag of all 3 items. Inspiration from the 1st C-Suite gift. Will have pricing shortly and all profits will go to Iowa Childrens Hospital. (Should be $20-30ish per person max)

ITEMS

1. Butter cow NLU tees.
  2. Coin purse with wayward drive logo on one side and ID pouch on the other. (Im going to use to store ball marks)
  3. In the ID pouch a Strapped Iowa magnet with the below design.

**Coin purse will look better than my crappy mock up.

Also thinking about the postcard logo on tshirts. What do we think?

@MerchCzar @djpie @Randy
@Tron @Soly @sundaybag @Cody

18 Likes

Tremendous! #MaizeRunners

1 Like

:handshake:t2:

1 Like

This is all very sick

6 Likes

Sickening Shit here broheems.

Working on the trophy now, with the following as inspiration:

6 Likes

Tshirts with the greetings from strapped logo…yes…no…tank tops? If youre a yes double check your size at post 82 and highlight the box yellow if youre a yes.

• Yes
  • No
  • Its the state fair…tank tops and farmers tans.

0 voters

1 Like

Rumors are swirling that @ZachR is imploring the Rules Committee to permit him a special exemption to put the Behemoth in play for this event. #SuperJumbo

2 Likes

We have to think of the field before we go and change the rules willy nilly.

5 Likes

I for one vow to vehemently protect the integrity of the game.

4 Likes

I tell you what, I’ll play my grandfather’s set of persimmons and blades against you for the event. Straight up

4 Likes

Could you beat me with grandpa’s sticks? Absolutely. Would I bet on it? That depends who’s showing up that day; Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde.

8 Likes

I’ll take that bet

Magnets are in and looking so good. Tees should arrive today too.

Will probably put a last call on shirt orders for end of week just so they have time to print so update you sign up if you havent yet

8 Likes

Some way too early reconnaissance this morning. Coldwater is very firm right now. All the approaches into greens have run up areas. Should play well for a wide variety of handicaps.

I have to believe the architect visited Prairie Dunes once and wanted to imprint their version of “the shoot” and yucca bushes around the bunkers. I don’t think these bushes bloom though @sundaybag

10 Likes

How we sitting on this? Excitement is building

Edit: the poll doesn’t exactly link correctly but still

2 Likes

Only five guis said yes in the poll.

1 Like

Seems like we should book a place for 6 and pick up a straggler

Edit: putting out the @PGA_ALLTHEWAY bat signal

3 Likes

Okay.

Paging @phrodo @Klimesh @lazyjk

@bignanski and myself are asking you to commit to a big boi bnb. Right. Now.

R. U. N.?

3 Likes