Incline Club Classic II @ Olde Stonewall GC (Pittsburgh, PA) - April 20, 2024 ---DATE CHANGED

THE INCLINE CLUB CLASSIC-2024Logo

Incline Club Classic (Year 2)
Sat. Apr 6, 2024
This will be our Season Opening Event to kick off our Points Race, but there will be Give-aways, tee gifts, and Prizes for just this event as well!

Format: Blind Draw Two-Man Scramble - Sign up as individual and we will draw teams ~1 week before!

Tee Times Start @ 11am (to make sure it’s warm!)
Handicaps: 35% of Lower Handicap + 15% of Higher Handicap

Cost Breakdown:
$150 Total Event Fee (Includes Deposit, Green Fee, Tee Gift, Prizes, & Donation to First Tee Pittsburgh!)

• $50 will be required upon registration and you will be added to Wait-list (Reserving your spot)
  • $100 Balance can be paid thru Venmo @Andrew-Willig

Registration Link Thru Unknown Golf: Unknown Golf - Incline Club Classic (Year 2) Sign Up

4 Likes

Come play the least walkable back nine in western PA!

2 Likes

Greens fee includes carts*

2 Likes

Coming in hot from Ohio. Olde stonewall slaps.

3 Likes

Judging by the jump in my course handicap olde stonewall is hard. Is that true?

I’d say if you’re erratic off the tee it can be hard. Especially on the back 9 where the holes are basically cut into the side of a mountain. 15 on the back is a long par 3 over a ravine that’s extremely difficult imo. There’s also only 2 par 5s. But in a scramble I bet we’ll see some decent scores.

1 Like

Bump! Trying to find just 3 more people to round out the number to a nice 6 foursomes! Teams will be drawn Easter Sunday! @Gobrownies09 @waver82 Bring more Ohio friends!

2 Likes

We’ve been trying to get one who was supposed to play olde stonewall later in the year but got cancelled. I’ll keep on him.

1 Like

To our friends coming in from Ohio.
Teams and tee times are posted!
@waver82 @Gobrownies09

We had a late drop so I’m looking to fill a spot for this weekend’s event.

Just DM me, don’t try to register, because I have it closed.

Do we need to be there by our tee time or earlier for remarks and such?

Ideally a little before 11 so I can at least check you in and get you tee gifts. I’ll have my co-captain(s) on hand in case I need to tee off/“warm-up” and people are still filing in

2 Likes

Well that was a bummer of an email. Did it really rain that much?

1 Like

Dayum. I’m an hour west of the course and we didn’t get very much. Is that the course?

From my understanding of the guy that sent me the picture… That should be the river that runs thru the course @rmcgowan

For anyone else reading this This event has been moved to 4/20 Registration is re-opened. Anyone that can’t make it anyone please contact me!

1 Like

Do we have times and pairings yet?

I’ll do these tomorrow. Was trying to fill one last spot to get us back up to 20 people (if you know a guy?).

Tee times will range between like 11:45-12:45 so try to get there no later than 11:30 either way so I can get you your tee gifts.

I’ll send an email with all the deets either tomorrow or Wednesday thru Unknown

1 Like

Tee Times and Pairings are made! Email went out (sorry for the mistake the first time around.) DM me if you have any questions!

We’ve got 19 guys ready to go so one guy unfortunately got stuck with playing double ball, but if anyone out there wants to come play Olde Stonewall this Saturday hit me up!!!

Everyone hold their breath. Some serious weather headed that way.

1 Like