Inaugural East vs West at Arbor Hills golf course ( Jackson MI October 2nd) in Jackson, MI

Excellent, looking forward to it!

1 Like

Turns out some family plans are happening that weekend, so I’m unfortunately backing out. Anybody want my spot?

Wish I could take your spot. Jackson is my home town but I’m currently living in northern California. Much prefer Jackson!

1 Like

I actually have to back out as well. A work event I host had to be rescheduled from August to that weekend.

Really bummed about missing this.

1 Like

All good!

damn wish you could make it too man! this course is amazing! played last week and was pretty blown away!

Apologies, this has probably been covered and I wasn’ t paying attention. Is it just the one 4-ball round? Or is it 36 holes? Or is it 18 and then go f around on the course with whatever light is remaining?

I just need a ballpark time frame so I can start negotiating my release from parenting duties that day.

Good question! We are going to do the first round of 4 ball, take the lowest scores from both teams in the first round, ties will go to score card match, and send them out for another match to determine the winner. everyone else can just go play in the afternoon or do whatever they would like.

1 Like

It brings me no joy to say this, but I must withdraw from this most prestigious event. Sorry for the late notice :frowning:

I updated the spreadsheet

2 Likes

Same…also need to bow out; got my wires crossed and I have a conflict that I can’t move that morning.

2 Likes

Boooo! Hiss!!!

3 Likes

Booo!! Hissss!

3 Likes

well shit. might end up having to do singles if we can’t get the number right.

thanks for the heads up guys!

Alright! It appears that the number won’t work out for fourball for the first round so we are calling an audible.

First round will be quota game. The top two performers from each side will then be paired and sent out to see who the champs will be.

Allegedly, nation golf has something in the Mail as well as a couple of “trophies” have been acquired from winston collection!

Gonna be a great time and look forward to meeting some new faces!

Cheers everyone!

1 Like

Thanks for getting this off the ground! I’m pumped to get out there and the weather forecast is looking pretty nice as well.

1 Like

How many we short?

1 Like

2 at the moment

What time are balls in the air (or topped as the case may be)?

9am is the first tee time

1 Like

Hey @OliveLoaf … can we get a weather forecast for this event? Hopefully a tad better than what my phone says.

1 Like