Inaugural East vs West at Arbor Hills golf course ( Jackson MI October 2nd) in Jackson, MI

Hear ye hear ye, a line has been drawn in the sand in Pure ™ Michigan. East vs West. Biggie vs Tupac. Pick a side, pick a running mate or be paired and lets have a 4 ball match. This will be a capped net situation so no worries about your playing abilities.

Where: Arbor Hills Golf Club

When : October 2nd 2021 (Vibestock alternate field)

What: 4 ball match play, full handicap

Cheers everyone, this should be awesome.

5 Likes

Perhaps the NLU guys can send some swag to pass out as well. @MerchCzar & @sundaybag, got any stickers, koozies, etc you can spare?

This is going to be a fun one. I’ll hit up some Eastside staples (Better Made, Faygo, Carl’s, etc to see what they can send our way.

Let’s fucking go!

1 Like

Posting in here just to get some eyes on it. We have 18 so far and if any of you have a preferred team mate let me know and I’ll get it locked in. Have reached out to a few places for some things and have some good ideas cooking! Cheers y’all!

1 Like

Looks like we have 20 for this and I can’t wait to get out there! Gonna go ahead and cap this off so I can give the course a heads up and lock down times. 1 month to go!

Edit: I can’t read spreadsheets apparently, we need 2 more to get this to 20! Let’s go!

i signed up, there’s a chance I might have to drive back to Ohio for a wedding, so if i need to WD i will update it sooner than later so someone else gets a spot

1 Like

All good dude, we are 2 short of 20 anyways, we will make it work

we have a logo, very simple but I dig it quite a bit.

1 Like

also, was wondering if anyone would be interested in any sort of merch? I know the logo is crude but let me know, was thinking of doing some rope hats

I’d be in for a hat.

1 Like

Going to update the spreadsheet to see who’s interested

1 Like

alright, Ive called an audible for the merch aspect of things. Given this is such a small event there wont be a ton to offer BUT one thing i think every one needs but is never really part of the merch convo is a draw string valuables pouch. Thing is i need everyone who would be interested to respond quickly so I can get the order in in time. Shout out winston collection for a quick turn around time. It will be an embossed leather pouch, should be about $18.

@NotMikeDavis @JDGAFFLIN @DevonCoates @theclv24 @BigBradWolf @EarthMover @eatonsb @57_Flavors @csaylor10 @BigRightMister

@SB14 @murphornothin @David_is_Goliath @Kirk19 @onewhitecow @Jalspurg @Smithtw1 @Junkmanjake

You know I’m in!

1 Like

I am in!

1 Like

In

1 Like

I’m absolutely in!

1 Like

I’m in

1 Like

In!

1 Like