Hitting Cups: Neil Plays the 2026 Met Am Qualifier

3 Likes

Oh boy this thread has come up part way through watching.

3rd hole was just wild. Multiple bad decisions made!

3 Likes

This is just fantastic. Hitting Cups has become one of my favorite video series. @djpie and Hubes are so good together, and even better when they are watching someone volatile like Neil play. I think we can safely assume that wasn’t coffee in the mugs!

Hubes with the “stay standing up!” line when Neil hits his drive at the guy on the adjacent hole, and the tracer is headed right for him, just floored me.

Great work by the team!

20 Likes

As a former member of Lake Mohawk, the reroute comment really got me. The current 8th and 10th holes have both been the 1st at some point.

8 Likes

I love these videos, Hubes and DJ is such a great combo. I am looking forward to the day when Neil finally hits the mega bonus in one of these videos, will be a career defining moment.

10 Likes

My favorite series by far. I want Soly to try and qualify for the US Open again, don’t let Neil have all the fun

4 Likes

“That’s a six…”

4 Likes

9 Likes

The “fun” in question:

2 Likes

Also, DJ’s impression of Neil doing his, “we’re baaaack!” absolutely floors me.

3 Likes

I heard a blue jay while watching this video, so I looked outside to see if it was on my feeder. Then DJ acknowledged the blue jay making noise during the shot and I realized it was on the TV. This is one way of the many ways you can tell that I’m a 40 year old suburban dad.

4 Likes