HCC Presents: The Overlook (1/6/24 in Oneonta, AL)

Building off the momentum from The Yellowhammer in Union Grove, The High Cotton Club kicks off the new year by returning to the site of our first overnight trip for the second iteration of The Overlook at Limestone Springs in Oneonta, AL.

After the excitement surrounding last year’s event, we will again be randomly paired into two man teams from “A” and “B” pods for and expanded 27 holes of competition (weather permitting). With the morning 18 featuring a Fourball Session, the afternoon 9 featuring a Scramble Session, Closest to the Pin contests throughout the day, and cash payouts for individual session and overall event winners, it will be a proper full day at one of The High Cotton Club’s favorite venues.

An optional practice round will be available Friday afternoon, with lodging available for both Friday and Saturday nights for $100/night.

Entry fee for The Overlook at Limestone Springs is $160 and will be payable through Unknown Golf at the point of registration. Registration opens November 4, and closes December 18.

We look forward to kicking off the 2024 calendar year in Alabama!

4 Likes

My sophomore or junior year of college was haunted by an 81 (9+) at Limestone Springs wherein I managed to card a Quad and two Triples from the middle of a few fairways…shanks aren’t your friend.

1 Like

More importantly, kick ass course with one of the better opening tee shots I’ve seen before. Might have to squeeze this one in after New Years!

1 Like

We don’t play the tips, but you bet that first tee shot is from the back! Would love to have you out. Speaking from last year’s experience, it’s actually a helpful reset/reload after the holidays to get around the crew

In an effort to avoid dealing with registration while in TX for the NIT, we’ve bumped registration up to Saturday, October 28 at midnight

Even though we’re still working to fill the field for Santa’s Slam at The Little Course on December 3, I can’t wait to watch the field for this one fill up! If you’re not a member of The High Cotton Club, follow the link below to register. If you are already a member of The High Cotton Club, check your Unknown Golf Player Portal to register.

http://ukg.golf/q?ac=sfQfDuEF

As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns!