Grueter Golf August Events

Sup fam,

Really hope I’m posting this in the right manner-- wouldn’t wanna get in trouble with the higher ups! But we would love to see some Nesticles out at our upcoming August events on the East Coast.

Saturday August 6: Big Cups @ Hooper Golf Course (Walpole NH) – cohosted with @RobbieVogel / Boston Golf & Social/ 18 hole round with additional holes if daylight allows/ optional scoring/ holes will literally be bigger (!) / afterparty with glow golf, prizes, tunes/ dinner included in ticket price/ extremely good vibes, beautiful course, friendly locals!

Thursday August 11: Bogey Nights at Flushing Meadows Pitch & Putt (Queens, NYC) – The most laidback golf party in the world/ no tee times/ groups bigger than 4somes allowed & encouraged/ big party til 1 AM/ maybe live music?/ celebrity appearances/ under-the-lights

27 Likes

WHERE’S THE “SPORTS FANS”?!?!?!?!?!

6 Likes

“It’s been a while since we’ve seen Grueter Golf - their last post was 10 months ago” is quite a shocking revelation

7 Likes

Gonna be radically transparent here— my pea brain is often intimidated by The Refuge :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

15 Likes

Oh c’mon In the water is fine. Just avoid those high crime neighborhoods

5 Likes

Any plans for a Bay Area event any time soon? Would love to get you East Coast elites out here sometime! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I would also highly welcome some left coast events.

2 Likes

I was big mad after a truly egregious T-Swift take from a pod six months ago, so it’s probably for the best you stayed away.

2 Likes

This is awesome. Would love to see some events in the southeast. I know @apmiller would set up some joint events with the TPC.

1 Like

Absolutely. Had a blast at the mixed troubles event last year with @TrapQueen and would love to cohost with The Peachtree Collective. I’m sure the local boys would enjoy bringing the grueter gang to their hometown as well cc @Tron @MerchCzar

1 Like

I got yer back here Jenny. Swing away!

Oh and come to KC!

1 Like

Will see you all there - very excited for this one. I’m coming after @RobbieVogel for the long drive contest.

2 Likes

So psyched to host you guys again at Hooper! Last year was truly epic and I have a feeling this year will be even better.

1 Like