Golden Age Classic - Dallas, TX (07/19/2020)

While I consider myself one of the world’s greatest 19.5 handicaps, NIT is a no-go for me.

Way in on another get-together locally, however, as long as it’s not on a school weekend.

We have one of our alternates confirmed. @jsteve15 won both matches, walked both rounds, and was a runner-up in the scoring in the AM session. Well-deserved.

I think @the_korn_ferry was the other runner-up, and he also won both matches. Unsure if he’s available, so I’ll keep the lines open for others.

1 Like

This makes @cgroom’s pushcarts 3 for 3 in getting people into the NIT (shouts to @bmb430)

2 Likes

Sounds like we need to open an investigation.

1 Like

I will cooperate with any investigation into the use of PEDs (performance enhancing devices).

3 Likes

Par 'Em to Death” was my motto in San Antonio. I will not comment further.

Way to go, @jsteve15!

4 Likes

Walking 36 holes in 100 degree heat, @jsteve15 put in a very PEDestrian effort. Connect the dots, sheeple.

5 Likes

Still don’t know how he didn’t pass out at some point. I’m sure @jsteve15 slept like a champ that night.

1 Like

9.5L of “water” is how

1 Like

“The simple truth is that we outwork everyone. But when you perform at a higher level in a tournament, you get questions about doping.”

“I have never had a single positive doping test, and I do not take performance-enhancing drugs.”

“It’s not about the pushcart”

-JSteveStrong

1 Like

-JSteve

4 Likes

I played with @jsteve15 in the afternoon, and can confirm that I did not see any suspicious syringes in his possession.

1 Like

Hell of a place this Refuge is! @Lazstradamus has deemed me a serial killer and now I’m staring down a PED investigation

1 Like

Man if you’re gonna go, might as well win. I’d hate to see the NIT champion come from our little slice of the pie.

1 Like

But if he wins, should it have an asterisk?

My official ball

5 Likes