Golden Age Classic 2.0 (Now taking votes for GAC 2.5 on post 343)

Just had one more drop, our 10&8 killer from last year is riding off into the sunset.

@GrantC you’re up. Let us know if you’re in.

1 Like

Oh you better believe it. I’m in baby!

1 Like

Sweet. Field is set (for now). Payments are due by July 1, welcome before then.

3 Likes

Confirmed last night that my girlfriend would like to watch the chaos for a little while “as long as I can have a cocktail while I’m driving a cart,” so a camera and/or drone will make the trip with the “film crew.”

7 Likes

Gents - I am out, unfortunately. Going to play in the Mid-Am Match Play this year (hopefully), and the two are overly-close in dates. Ya’ll have fun!

2 Likes

@PonyUp2015, you’re next up. Let us know if you’re in.

Also, can I get official in/out from (apologies if I missed this already):
@TheCaddieDude
@HomeInTwo
@Sherls

I’m in! Will send over the money today.

2 Likes

Just paid, this will be my first NLU and team event of any kind. How are teams/partners decided?

2 Likes

TBD exactly, but we will likely do a zoom draft night the week before and the two captains will make the pairings

2 Likes

It’s officially official y’all. I’ll be in Dallas full-time by July 12th at the last. So I’m 100% in for the Golden Age Classic 2.0. LFG!

11 Likes

1 Like

Paid. Let’s hope it stops raining at some point.

1 Like

Gracias. By late July, we’ll be asking for some afternoon showers.

4 Likes

I’m already mentally preparing for 106 when you get 30 seconds of cloud cover every hour and rejoice that the temp drops to 102.

2 Likes

I envision many, many NLU buffs in iced coolers on the carts for the PM round. Life saver.

With all of this rain, course conditions should be pretty awesome for the event.

@the_korn_ferry hooked me up with magic cooling towels at GAC v1 and my life has been changed ever since.

3 Likes

Brief local writeup on our charity.

10 Likes

Bump this. Those things are life savers.

2 Likes

More details coming soon on merch, but many of you haven’t paid yet. The following need to get their payments in, go to this link

Pay by July 1 or we start opening up spots.

@tf1290
@LankyLikesFood
@Goatbelly
@desperateunder105
@Kgilles5
@JCO
@PsychoScorecard
@atxag2015

1 Like

@snaphookleft
@fore_right
@Tarpley4