First Flight Presents: Hootenanny III

https://ukg.golf/q?ac=5CfKSDd1

THE PATTERN IS FULL. TAKING WAITLIST ONLY.

Sign up is open, folks, for the third running of the OG Hootenanny. Hyland Golf Club, Southern Pines, NC. August 10th. 745am shotgun start to beat the heat. We will track both gross and net winners, and flip a coin to decide who gets the title and the NIT spot. $85. Non refundable $15 due at sign up. Field limited to the first 32 players. Lunch, libations, and a cool off at my house after the round, then an E9 half-bag without lasers hit and giggle at Midland Country Club later that afternoon. Charity raffle to be organized by @AirMailWedges a few days before.

@FirstFlight

DM @Harper for Venmo details.

11 Likes

Ok…being an idiot, how do I sign up for this? The link just takes me the NLU page.

1 Like

https://ukg.golf/q?ac=5CfKSDd1

1 Like

Let’s go!!! The Hootenanny is back and better than ever. Love the early morning shotgun to be the August heat.

1 Like

Looks like it’s only open to First Flight roost members. Not sure if that’s what y’all wanted, but if so, that’s cool and I certainly get that.

1 Like

Thank doesn’t sound right. Lemme check.

FFers had an early sign up but it should be/ will be open to everyone.

Hope there’s some sick merch for us to talk about for years to come.

I put this back for you folks :kissing_heart:

They should call it the Ball Sweat Invitational. August in Pinehurst is like Sundays in hell.

2 Likes

Careful now, you could be kicked off the board if someone misinterprets your good natured ribbing.

3 Likes

There will be. You should sign up

2 Likes

I mean low key gotta top our hat that your event is full before the event is posted. Hope you guys have a good time and look forward to seeing anyone if you are coming up for the event this weekend.

3 Likes

Good for you guys

I got excited there for a minute

Harper misunderestimated how popular he is with the local folks. This was originally a retirement celebration of sorts, but now that he has decided to continue serving our nation for the near term it’s just a come hang with the coolest Judge we know.

@Harper let me know if this is too doxxy and I’ll edit.

2 Likes

Is misunderestmated a word? You’re a Tech grad. You know better.

1 Like

It’s a joke, lighten up, Francis.

1 Like

Exactly….psycho

1 Like

Speaking of Tech, are you coming down for the 3BR? Now that work is a little less crazy I need to start getting the word out, and figuring out bars, meals, and such for those coming down.

Me? very unlikely. I just moved my kid back from her sophomore year and I make so many trips to BB that I try to avoid it when I don’t have to. If it were sometime during the fall or spring semester I would likely do it but it’s July and also the week of our club championship qualifier.

@DumpyFlow89, you’re in!

1 Like