CINCY3 Auction: Round for (3) at a RACDG GB&I Club

I don’t know where to begin with this one, but the offer that has been surfaced from our lads over in the RACDG GB&I chapter is one that underscores the generosity of this place.

UP FOR AUCTION is a round of golf for (3) with host at any of the home clubs of RACDG GB&I members. An excellent way for someone not in the US to find an opportunity to golf, or for someone in the US to sweeten their trip over to GB&I.

Up to 3 people to play as member guests with an RACDG GB&I member at their home course in the UK at a time mutually agreeable to both sides. Courses we have access to in GB&I include:

North Berwick
Turnberry
Royal Aberdeen
Crail
Leven
Portmarnock
The Island
Carne
Tralee
Dooks
Portstewart
Sunningdale
Walton Heath
Woking
West Sussex

There are some big boys in that list, and accomodations / arrangements can be made through @The_Cad_Says. Bidding starts at $100 and will increase in increments of 10 (110, 140, 190, etc). Bidding will close at 11:59pm on November 4. Happy Bidding here, folks.

15 Likes

I’ll start… $200

2 Likes

$220 and I’ll see @The_Cad_Says at DOOKS on the coldest, rainiest day of the year. It’ll be beautiful.

4 Likes

$250

$300

1 Like

$350

I am not in a place to bid but I just wanted to say that The Island might the most underrated course in Ireland.

No Old Head cc: @djpie

1 Like

500…this is an insanely cool offer @The_Cad_Says

1 Like

All for a good cause :relaxed:

2 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 8 days. New replies are no longer allowed.