Cincy V: 10/21 Avon Fields

Going off the spread sheet it looks like there’s still room.

We will be starting around 8 or 9 depending on course conditions.

3 Likes

Signed up and can’t be more excited!

1 Like

Can’t. Fucking. Wait.

1 Like

I’m in. Legitimately pumped to potentially wait out another frost delay with a bunch of golf degenerates, and have zero sensible explanation for my wife.

@holeout, what are the chances that we run it back? Yes, I’m that idiot kid that you nearly Ames’d at the O.G. Cincy event. Respectfully, I’d just like to play golf with you again, whatever the outcome of the match.

New to the nest but am an avid Avon fan. I’d loved the tldr on the details. But I’m very intrigued.

1 Like

Question: what do a banana and a pony have in common?

5 Likes

Sadly the wheels are turning in my head but i got nothing

Something about nay…

I’ve got nothing…

Ginuwine is a fan of both?

2 Likes

IMG_4851

1 Like

Is this like the password riddle you have to answer to get into Moria/Cincy V? 'Cause, if so, I’m hopelessly lost.

2 Likes

Seems about right…

5 Likes

Anyone want to have a room mate to cut hotel costs?

It’s a riddle as old as time: who would win in a fight between a (2trick)pony and a naner(man)? We may not know who would win in the octagon or with prison rules, but we are about to find out who will win in a duel at Avon Fields on 10/21/23.

More details to come but here is what you need to know:

• All day golf at Avon Fields
  • Lunch
  • Beer
  • Duel
  • Cost: $150 via PayPal, all proceeds will be donated to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. Please send payment by 10/1.
  • We will also auction off rounds on the refuge and raffle off prizes, more details soon. Let me know if you have a round or item you would like to donate!
  • As always, a big thanks to @Bullseye for the logo work
  • You can sign up here, still have plenty of spots left
10 Likes

Wont be able to make it this year after all. Maybe next

Same. One year I’ll make it

1 Like

Me to the deadline

Mikhail Grabovski is Scared of Alex Ovechkin's Driving

Gotta make sure this is not actually a problem at home, did not get the reaction I was expecting earlier on the soft launch

1 Like

I’m not going to make it….:pensive: