Cincy 3.0: The All Star at Avon Fields--Buy Raffle Tickets and Bid in Auctions post 963

Thom Brennaman can MC, he shouldn’t be too busy

10 Likes

Isn’t he calling like Puerto Rico ball now?

1 Like

What’s wrong with PR ball?

2 Likes

For ball players? Nothing!

Disgraced MLB play by play’s? Idk…

3 Likes

Thought this was the new thread for the Avon Fields event…

1 Like

14 Likes

Weird place to propose

3 Likes

No chance i’m getting there but had to get the most famous Padres moment of the last few years in here… Gota love Big Sexy. (Thank you White Sox for the Tatis-Shields trade, too.)

6 Likes

@anon43372372 and @Nickygifts I’ll pick you guys up in St. Louis, its pretty much exactly halfway between here and Avon Fields. Just go ahead and pencil that in on your calendars now.

9 Likes

You got an SUV? Room for one more?

6 Likes

I can’t keep track of where you live nowadays. But I have two small children, so yes I have two SUVs. One of them unnecessarily large.

3 Likes

Moving to the Plex this weekend! So you’re right on the way to Cincy

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan. Let’s do it.

5 Likes

Well you probably have much better flight options than good ol’ Tulsa International (which is why I’m driving not flying) but if you wanna get to Tulsa before the crack of dawn Friday morning, you can have shotgun. @anon43372372 has to ride in the way back.

3 Likes

Oh no! I’ll have to find a way to entertain myself with limitless streaming and games on a handheld super computer while you guys have to talk to each other for 5.5hrs of driving.

10 Likes

7 Likes

perfect that will take care of your lodging too

9 Likes

May or may not have booked a flight out of DFW Thursday night and return Monday afternoon after too many topo seltzer’s last night…

10 Likes

This is the most Dallas Metro post ever.

7 Likes

Got out of work a bit early, went straight to a tex mex joint and ordered a margarita pitcher that I drank by myself. White girl wasted would be an understatement regarding last night.

4 Likes