Cincy 3.0: The All Star at Avon Fields--Buy Raffle Tickets and Bid in Auctions post 963

7 Likes

Let me get this really calm angelic beam of light to sleep and then we’ll talk auction

13 Likes

One is a fake amateur

6 Likes

Words hurt, @Q-school.

4 Likes

So does bad golf. Almost as bad as no golf. Getting cold in these parts.

1 Like

Get after it

4 Likes

I just want to say: Reeves is my spiritual home of golf. Many a Reeves Par 3 (hereinafter “RP3”) soothed me during the early months of our “new normal”.

Feels like she deserves to be spoken well of.

8 Likes

I certainly didn’t mean any offense. If it’s good enough for you, it’s good enough for me.

Stoked for it.

4 Likes

It wasn’t you, bro. It was me. Felt convicted to come back to this and make amends.

That’s the first tee of the Par 3, which we might just glimpse on some Alt-Route holes or a side game of foot golf.

It’ll be great!

4 Likes

So what actually happened in the Suez Canal? Pretty sure they just wanted to draw dicks on the GPS

It took me 3 christmas’ worth of watching to jump in my in laws game. They are cut throat

2 Likes

that vessel was under our service at the time, but our service does not include within the canal. we provided service for her up to Suez and then once she left on her way to Rotterdam. Evergreen (the shipper) did not share a lot of info with us during the ordeal, so I dont have any inside info.

1 Like

Damn it. I’ll stick with she just wanted to draw penises then :joy:

if she was early for the canal transit it is easier for vessels to stay moving, so moving around and adjusting position is common, I dont know if the dicks were intentional.

2 Likes

Don’t ruin this for me!

1 Like

I was not kidding about footgolf. I will take down anyone. Bring it on chumps.

2 Likes

I might have to double down on the book bet and give this a whirl.

Not me, constantly checking the weather app 6 days in advance for a place 14 hours away. Couldn’t be me. But…

4 Likes

LAST CALL FOR RAFFLE:

I realized while showering this morning that I should probably cut off ticket sales so we can set up a zoom link for participants and I can pass my randomizer off to PWC for final audit approval. So…

5pm eastern is the cutoff of ticket sales…anything sent post that I will kindly return to the sender.

DBeeder@gmail.com on paypal. we’re getting closer!!

7 Likes

I just hit 28 wedges and 14 drivers to gauge my readiness.

I walked away pain free. LFG Brad.

8 Likes