Christmas Clash II: Lost in Charleston. FF v. PGS - Dec. 9 - Stono Ferry Golf Course

Sent my payment this morning, see y’all there!

1 Like

I didn’t really want to be emasculated and think about how shitty my game is while watching you, but this is what I get for getting people to come.

Glad you can make it.

Will you hold lessons on the range beforehand for us?

Im in!

5 Likes

Even get you on the right team this year.

1 Like

@EZmiss Assault.

2 Likes

Gears are turning on the logo front. What unique purchasing opportunity is @westerj12 going to cook up for the masses this year?

1 Like

That does seem to be the going rate for refuge event services

Some of us just do this for the love of the game.

Looking forward to it! My going rate is one fireball shot per lesson haha

1 Like

Spencer looking to take my crown! Careful what you wish for. Vibes are high and drinks go down smooth!

1 Like

@thisholidaylife this is the event I was talking to you about! Very short 4 hr drive for you…

Maybe you and @bwolve can carpool!

Let’s go!

1 Like

I need @bwolve to come thru, just so he can ask the putting question everyone needs to hear before a round starts. I now am confident in my response to the question after 8 months of putting off of greens so it can’t hurt me anymore but wow, that question is worth like 5 strokes going into a match.

1 Like

I dont remember that question, but honestly, I dont want to know. My mind is too fragile to take on thought provoking questions that could ruin my game

1 Like

I’ll be sure to tell @AirMailWedges the question so he doesnt have to chase you down on the back 9 again

I’ll bet all the money I have @AirMailWedges can’t go 54-32 again.

1 Like

I’ll see if I can get approval to join. In Mt Pleasant so close enough but hard to commit full days with my young crew at home. Would like to try and get out for some of these events, only got to Riverton last February.

2 Likes

I wonder if this putting question has anything to do with breathing in or out during your stroke….

2 Likes

DAMMIT SPENCER NOW I REMEMBER IT

1 Like

44-32 just felt like a 54, sure as shit hope it’s a more carefree 76… maybe I can help my partner out on the front 9 this time around.

Just make sure you don’t blame losing again to having to many beverages.