I blame the people I played with

2 Likes

The golf version of Extreme Elimination Challenge

What a test!

5 Likes

oh man that is THE comp

1 Like

Alright guys, important info here.

1. Price is actually $185 per person in the 11:00-11:40am tee time block they gave us.
  2. You guys won’t be individually calling Cog to pay, they’re just going to run my credit card for the amount of players we have two weeks out from the date. Please PayPal (not Venmo) me at Conroy419@gmail.com
  3. If you are priced out at that $185 rate that’s totally fine, please just let me know immediately so I can work on finding subs or adjusting the tee time block with Cog.
3 Likes

Do it and thank you.

oh wow

Yo @Setwilli, @Ballgame, @SpartyArmst, @kmcswain, and @Duncan8190 - you guys think you’ll make Dubs? No worries if it does not fit your schedule but please let me know so I can find subs or change the size of the tee time block. See my above posts for details and the Google Sheet.

And @leric90 are you coming too? I saw you mentioned you needed a flight but I don’t know if I should count you as a true yes or not.

2 Likes

I am in.

2 Likes

not yet! sorry for interfering, still trying to figure out plans with flights and all. Thank you for tagging :slight_smile:

In

Would love to get in if there is still spots open

Fill your name and info in one of the open spots on the Google Sheet.

In.

So I have a voucher for a foursome on Dubs (long story, involves a dead guy) if I’d be able to redeem for this would definitely be in, and could help some other refugees that way if the cost is a struggle for anyone.

How many spaces are available?

At the moment just one. About your voucher, I do not think Cog will let you use it for our block but you can always get a foursome together and play the 11:50 time. We have the 11:00-11:40 block.

1 Like

Unfortunately looks like the closest available that day is 12:30. Is the block already all paid for? Any chance I could call and ask about using the voucher?

Go right ahead!

1 Like

Yo @Duncan8190 and @SpartyArmst are you guys gonna play Dubs with us?

Just a reminder to Paypal me the $185 greens/cart fee by Thursday, 7/29/21. Cog is going to run my credit card for the entire amount. My Paypal is Conroy419@gmail.com.

CC: @BabblingBrooksKoepka @Pinehurts @HackMarkham @Setwilli @Ballgame @TrajMahal @kmcswain @TCRBrad @andrewf @leric90

7 Likes