Chicago Refugees at Dubsdread

Creating this page as a one stop shop for all info related to our tee time block at Dubsdread on Saturday, August 7th.

First order of business, please find your name in the Google Sheet and mark whether or not you can make it. I am waiting to hear back from Cog on when everyone needs to be paid up and our exact block of times. Just like the fall event at Ravines you will need to call weeks out from the event to pay.

There will be no set game or charity component to this event since the $165 (greens/cart fees) is really on the high side as is. More info to follow!

4 Likes

CC:
@JBors @BabblingBrooksKoepka @ChiFFI @HackMarkham @Ballgame @PinkPantser @SpartyArmst @Wyclef @scthayer @BadBrad

and @TheAbeFroman @kmcswain @McDuffin @Duncan8190 @PhilsSignedGlove @andrewf @BigBird @svencer

Thanks Ethan! I’m a definite yes, that’s my birthday :birthday::tada:

Anyone want a wolf $ game?

4 Likes

I’m in for that, as long as point denomination isn’t egregious.

So ready for this

3 Likes

Did someone say wolf $ game??

1 Like

Debating on making my adventure as long as possible. Anyone want to join me from the back tees?

2 Likes

You are an absolute sicko, I’m in.

1 Like

Throw me in if there’s a spot

Go into the doc and put your info over one of the guys who said they couldn’t make it.

1 Like

I really hate that I think I messed up planning, alternate needed.

I like to do wolf with hammer (no junk) at $1 or $2 points. Most of the time you’re playing for 3pts a hole, tho in a blind lone wolf situation it could get up to 12pts.

Sounds like we got you, me, @TheAbeFroman. @BadBrad you down? I’m fine with the back tees

2 Likes

Never played Wolf, but I’m in if you guys don’t mind tracking the points

As luck would have it, I had to back out, but apparently I’m not needed at some baby’s first bday. So I’m back in and can take your spot if still open.

2 Likes

@Pinehurts be like

7 Likes

YES.

Was looking to get kicked in the teeth at SOME point this season.

1 Like

You’re in, @TCRBrad.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Lost Marsh kicked us in the teeth harder than dubsdread ever will, I promise

2 Likes