Cheraw Showdown - NIT Mega Qualifier June 3, 2023

Come to PCC

2 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement! Iā€™m taking my free agency seriously. Iā€™ll entertain any and all offers before making the best decision for my family, my golf game, and me.

1 Like

I think the only thing you need to know is the PCC is hosting a major this year at Riverton Pointe.

I think the closest thing TPC has would be Athens.

But thatā€™s just me

2 Likes

This is a SOLID point in your favor. My family and I will pray on the decision and get back to you.

1 Like

Hey @golfingossett @4PuttLegend @apmiller @GeneralQuinn come get your recruiting pitch in here

2 Likes

Counterpointā€¦you have to deal with @EZmiss

7 Likes

Only tangentially.

Plus side he gets to deal with me.

4 Likes

We donā€™t need a pitch. Everyone in Savannah eventually ends up in Atlanta anyway.

2 Likes

Welcome to the bucket club

2 Likes

Itā€™s true Source: Literally @ meā€¦

@hwb while Riverton Pointe is indeed closer, distance is just a small factor. As a Savannah native and current Atlanta resident who still makes it back to the coast frequently, I feel uniquely qualified to weigh out the merits of which roost to join. I look forward to discussing with you over a few cold beverages while we play night golf at the Stankonia Classic this year.

What @EZmiss also isnā€™t bringing up is that The Peacthree Collective hosted the regional last year in Bluffton. We have ties to the low country also. Coming for @ClarkGriswold next.

2 Likes

Austin tells the truth. So once every 3 years TPC might host a regional in South Carolina involving 3 states not South Carolina

2 Likes

Born in West Savannah, way before I started rappin

2 Likes

Listen I know Big Boi moved to Atlanta in high school to live with his Aunt, but we still claim him as one of our own

2 Likes

Itā€™s not my fault you guis are bad guis and left the conference to go play a softer schedule. @hornett and @Big_RanDeer really broke your will to compete huh

3 Likes

Well, it is 5 mins from the Sandtrap Bar and Grill. Reviews tell me no lady is safe from being bought drinks there, even if they do have a man at home!

3 Likes

No joke weā€™ve had our pre-thanksgiving family get together here for the last 4-5 years. I always leave smelling heavily of smoke and they make you toss your own wings if you want sauce on themā€¦ Cheraw is unlike anywhere else.

Side note - if you are looking for lodging just stay in the cabins at the state park they are just as nice if not nicer than the hotel options.

3 Likes

They are also all booked.

2 Likes

My plan is to bring the wife and leave her in Charleston for the weekend. Itā€™s ~2 hours from there, right?

2 Likes

Sounds about right.

2 Likes

Monroe on Friday morning might be a good move

1 Like