Cheraw Showdown - NIT Mega Qualifier June 3, 2023

If you pay, you’re in.

2 Likes

Can I pay to be on the waitlist just to drop out sometime between now and then? I just want the good ole refuge event experience.

5 Likes

Hell yes.

Is there a cap on the number of participants? If yes, is it higher than 51?

1 Like

It’s almost like all this information is in the first post.

7 Likes

Hi @LukeBoatright. I’m moving from SF to Savannah in a few months.

We haven’t 100% locked down a date yet, though. I know sign up is waitlist and then you follow up with instructions, but is there a way I can sign up and stay on the waitlist until I know a firmer date of my relocation? Okay if you fill up the entire field and just use me when folks start cancelling, etc.

I’ll miss my NorCal crew, but excited to get plugged into what y’all are cookin’ up.

//edit// I’m also going to attempt to qualify on my own accord in the event I’m planning for Norcal :wink:

5 Likes

Hell yeah! Love stealing good people from @GremlinGolfer

3 Likes

Sick! Thanks for accommodating. I’ll reach out soon once I have clarity on the move date.

If not this event, looking forward to meeting soon!

1 Like

My apologies, @LukeBoatright. I read threads from the bottom up.

3 Likes

As a refugee does.

3 Likes

Good luck. I camp there every year and the campground fills up fast. As far as I can tell there are no cabins and or campsites available at this time.

1 Like

5 Likes

The better question is do you want to be in a statewide roost with folks near you in the @PalmettoGolfSociety or do you want to be with a roost that is just Atlanta?

Visors only?

1 Like

Just @ me next time

Sadly it was just a joke about the structural nature of a visor

2 Likes

To become a visor guy, does one actually say to themselves: “This looks better on me than a hat.” or does one say “Fuck what it looks like, this visor is dope.” and then you just become someone who always wears a visor?

2 Likes

Or the third option - “Fack my head is huge, hats never fit … guess I’ll just be a visor guy”

6 Likes

Yeahhhhhhhh

It helps to not be balding.

6 Likes