Charity Raffle for Texas Cup 2022 - Thursday, May 12th, 8pm central

and there’s one done!!! Fair warning that little @cgroom is a stone-cold killer. Don’t gamble against him.

@RMcCall
@tx_southpaw
@papateeps
@NSenak88

The remaining items are:

White / Orange Letters Titleist Hat - UT Golf Club “Swinging Bevo”
Rockway Hunting Club Towel
Links King putter cover from Broken tee Society
Masters Golf Towel

A big thank you to @Jdonelson for all of the hard work and effort to organize the raffle. And another shout out to all of those who donated an item for the cause!

Damn, was out riding motorcycle with the kid.

Is the putter cover blade or mallet?

Is the hat fitted or snapback?

putter cover is blade, although it’s fairly roomy. Wouldn’t handle a Phantom, but would handle a Cameron Fastback.

Hat is snapback (actually, velcro-back).

As much as I would love to rock more hats, I’m much more an Ollie Schniederjans style.

Gimme that sweet putter cover.

picked!~

1 Like

@RMcCall
@tx_southpaw
@NSenak88

The remaining items are:

White / Orange Letters Titleist Hat - UT Golf Club “Swinging Bevo”
Rockway Hunting Club Towel
Masters Golf Towel

Will you be bringing the Seamus cover with you today? I can get it from you this afternoon if you are

1 Like

Yup

1 Like

anyone that snagged my stuff….shoot me a DM….

i’m not here every often but will check for this.

1 Like

I will take the White/Orange Letters Titleist Hat - UT Golf Club “Swinging Bevo”

Thank you for all who donated items and to @Jdonelson thank you for organizing this chaos

1 Like

Is it possible to just take the Rockaway towel that I donated? Saves any shipping costs.

Not a good night to go to bed early.

you’ve got it.

1 Like

Yeah, that would work just fine.

which leaves the Masters towel for @tx_southpaw, and concludes our raffle!

1 Like

Tagging a few folks here … getting raffle items delivered has taken some time. Life gets in the way!

@SliceyMcShankerston
@NSenak88
@Insulin_And_Bogeys
@jbrooks
@lonestarguido
@jsavoie88
@the_korn_ferry and
@cgroom

I have your items from @imsocrabby. I’m on a business trip out of the country through next weekend, so I’ll get them shipped ASAP starting next Monday. I’ll be reaching out for addresses when I get back, probably Friday or Saturday.

Anyone else who needs help coordinating with the winner (or donater) of a raffle item, please let me know.

4 Likes

Oh shit. I’m completely forgot. Also maybe I don’t feel as bad as I’m not the only one. Sorry for the issues I caused.

hah! no issues whatsoever … just want to make sure folks get their stuff.

Can you spare some time for my ferrules @Jdonelson ?

Yep, also on the list.