Charity Raffle for South Carolina is Hot! Hot! Hot! Wednesday July 21st 8:00PM EST

Coffee from @abefroman:

ceec5548ce33ea8631b7372c44b6d5d44c619745_2_376x500

4 Likes

5th Major Headcover from @Big_RanDeer:

f82f981aaa915e7afb71da1b3277d679d3c69251_2_468x500
af7bf3b299b0b55931734249147995daafd65f46_2_690x427

2 Likes

@CSquared07 what are you trying to win so hard?

1 Like

@EZmiss wish I had a better answer, but just chipping in to support the cause!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I heard my gui @GreenGene will be attending. Please make sure to give him the proper vibey boyz baptism @Fluff

4 Likes

Big box from NLU HQ today. I’m adding 5 black performance hats (off center logo) and a towel to the raffle list. The other hats & towels will be prizes for Saturday. We’ll have the tees, koozies, and stickers at registration Saturday:

7 Likes

How does one prepare for this ritual

Quick raffle question:

A local Refuge member has been called out of town for a family matter. He bought raffle tickets. Since he cannot make the drawing…do we pick for him?

Generally in the past that person has been left to pick when available. Can you contact them when their pick is up?

1 Like

I’ve got an unopened bag of NLU tees from the “Sweden’s Cove” event the boys held last year if you’d like to include them in the raffle…

3 Likes

In for a great cause, although I might have rescued too many animals. One of our cats attacked another one this week, and my wife got injured trying to separate them. Not my favorite type of cat fight.

Feel bad that I’ve only put the Nest headcover on the list, but I cleaned out and don’t have much more to add. I’m throwing in a Rival and Revel Silo Club Carrier, nice for par 3 courses like The Cradle. It’s blue, like the one below.

3 Likes

In for 4!

Okay with me----okay if I pair them with something else?

Just venmoed as well.

Maybe dumb question, but where do we go at 8pm tomorrow and/or how do you get notified if you win?

2 Likes

The raffle will take place in this thread. Everyone is assigned numbers based on your tickets purchased and a random number generator will be used to pick a winner until all the items are claimed.

2 Likes

Yep—as @tres_carlos said just come to the thread at 8:00PM EST. I will have everyone listed and numbered…we’ll use a RNG to pick a number and whoever has that number gets to pick an item. Typically it’s a win once and you’re out to give everyone a chance.

1 Like

Absolutely.

1 Like

Just venmo’d and added my name to the list for 4.
Thanks

2 Likes

venmoed and added for 4… that 5th major putter cover :eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like