Charity Golf Outing in Amish Country PA

Hey everyone, I’m running a charity golf outing in Philadelphia/Delaware/Maryland area and let me know if you’re interested. All proceeds benefit The V Foundation for Cancer Research in honor of my late grandfather. Feel free to check out the link below or message me with questions. Good clean fun on July 20th at Wyncote GC!

If you’re willing to donate or support too, that would be great. Thanks!

https://events.golfstatus.com/event/the-5th-annual-davidson-memorial-golf-outing/details/registration-details

4 Likes

Paging @MikeRevak - let’s get this cross posted to the EP threads!

2 Likes

This looks great and sounds like a great cause. I’m not sure I can secure 4 , any room for two?
jason@bullock.net

Absolutely! I’d be happy to pair you and another up with two more as the event gets closer.

I’ve never posted until this so I’m not sure of the right thread to put it in… but feel free to repost! The more the merrier and would love to have everyone be there.

Got you covered! I posted it in the Philadelphia thread and our Electric Phactory (the Philly roost) thread. Wyncote’s one of our better public tracks in the area and well-loved around here.

1 Like

It is, I grew up playing Inniscrone which was a lot nicer years ago but Wyncote has surpassed it by a longshot. Appreciate the support!