CANCELED :( Lake City Jamboree, Couer d’Alene, ID, July 17-19

wow, this sounds like high end, VIP stuff

1 Like

I like the good life.

1 Like

Sick post! They got EAL?? Damn

3 Likes

Circling Raven is awesome. Low key best course I’ve played in the US. And it costs $80 peak rate, with a cart. You’re basically stealing from them.

We’ll play the Resort and think we’ve peaked. Then next morning rock up to CR and think WOW. It’s so pretty out on the Palouse with no one around. One hole is a 1/4 of a mile from green to the next tee.

1 Like

This isn’t normally a great sell for me but for some reason I can feel your enthusiasm from here and am all in

Me neither but it somehow works there. It’s designed to follow the land so you just drive til you get to another perfect hole. And while you do it’s through the woods bd the swaying Palouse grass.

I would love to walk it. I’ve never asked though I don’t think they’ll let you. We should ask…!

1 Like

Considering this is the Hangover Cup, maybe we should play it by ear :wink:

4 Likes

:mask:

Thoughts on the spots possibly tarnishing this high class event, Sir @davidc?

1 Like

We do need to be thinking about provisionally booking for this. The hotel rooms and golf are starting to book up fast. It’s peak season in CDA in mid July.

2 Likes

You can certainly forego the spots. Or you can choose them distribute them subjectively, have a raffle, or figure out an objective metric aside from golf scores to give them out, etc. Totally respect that some events aren’t meant to be competitive.

5 Likes

The NIT was the friends we made along the way

3 Likes

Love this! The main focus, as always, will be 1) having fun 2) finding our Shut Champion of The Year. If we get a spot or two to hand out or raffle off that’s dope!

1 Like

It could be raffled. It could be a way to spice up that very first Friday round at the muni. Or one for the Friday round and one for the PNW RACDG Champion on Saturday :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah exactly, I don’t want to read too much into @Tron and the guys’ thought process but if we had two I’d love to do our Champion Golfer and a raffle or something - just to get everyone involved.

2 Likes

Or do a KP in the 8 man, late evening scramble!

1 Like

Or a chip off knockout on the putting green. $20 entry to charity.

2 Likes

:boom:Update Update Update:boom:

Golf - tee time blocks are confirmed for the following times,

• Friday, July 17th, twilight at The Links, 3 pm
  • Saturday, July 18th, PNW RACDG Shut Championship at The Resort Course, 10 am
  • Sunday, July 19th, Hangover Cup at Circling Raven, 1030 am

NIT Spot(s) up for grabs, folks. Format to be announced. Lets get involved!

Accommodations - a few of us will be staying at @The_Cad_Says’ Mother’s lovely Airbnb. There are a couple spots available - DM me if you’re interested - with teaser pictures below,

Otherwise, still great options available in town (would suggest looking into it soon though as this will likely be a popular weekend on the lake)!

Hit me up with any thoughts/questions/ideas!

5 Likes

Live look at Sarah waiting for border to open

8 Likes

1 Like

This looks unreal

1 Like