BMW Drive to Cup: Denver, June 28th, 2021--Registration Link in Post #96, Opens at Noon ET 4/26!

With where the game is at, that nickname might end sticking after tmr

1 Like

@Double_Bogey_Dave we are at Avanti…where you at?

Outside. Bottom level of the building

1 Like

In this rain?

First event. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Inspired by Nelly Korda, I will try to rattle off 6 straight net birdies to close out best ball before @jskovgaard and I go birdie birdie to start alt shot.

4 Likes

To those about to Party Rock I salute you,

@_B3 and @jskovgaard go out and hit em with the Rocky Mountain Thunder!

4 Likes

Guise Lakewood is so good

7 Likes

Any pics???

1 Like

18 Likes

@_B3 nailed this prediction

5 Likes

Wanted to drop by and say this event was amazing, course was pure, and everyone was so welcoming. Can’t tell you how much I needed a decent day this week. Thanks to everyone that made this happen and everyone that came out with a positive attitude!

19 Likes

Superb event @Privatecollection as always.

You are the best.

19 Likes

Thank you @Randy for pulling my name in the raffle for the NIT spot!! So pumped.

Thank you @Privatecollection for a great event. Enjoyed meeting everyone.

See you in Jax Beach in November!!

16 Likes

Such a fun event yesterday. As always big thanks to the dads and her majesty @Privatecollection

I think I had about 7 too many beers at the dinner judging by the feels this morning

11 Likes

Only 7?

Great event, special shout out to @privatecollection for putting this together and putting up with all of us, especially Joey.

Love having annual events in the Denver area. Hoping that continues, especially with the big guy in Denver full-time now.

12 Likes

Spill it folks. Did they or did they not film the event for the next release of Strapped?

The pics from the event look amazing!

3 Likes

this is borderline slander sir, I kept things on a reasonable leash yesterday

2 Likes

Just an incredible day yesterday - thank you guys so much @Privatecollection @Randy @MerchCzar @Tron

And thank you @sundaybag for some A.C.C.A spoilers. Had a blast chatting with you about the ethos of BCN.

Big shout out to the pards - even though we missed out on 1st by 15 strokes it really felt like we were in contention the whole day…

New pals @gruetergolf are the real deal and should not be taken lightly

Lastly, what a showing by the Roll Call: Colorado crew - the pards @D2ChoseMe @Slips @AitchCeeGee @anderda34 to name a few…apparently there is a 10 @ limit here so I can’t mention everyone but CO folks took home: 2nd place* finish, 5th place finish, free beer, NIT spot, and a 2nd place Ryder Cup raffle finish.

This was my first NLU event and for me and it was further validation that this community is bigger than golf. Cheers!

24 Likes

Want to pop in quickly and thank everybody who made the effort to join us yesterday. I got to meet a lot of new people, and see some familiar faces as well. That’s always a big treat for me, and even though I usually feel a bit scattered during events I was thankful for the time to talk to many of you either at the course, or at the welcome/post-event locations.

My favorite moment, among a whole day’s worth, was learning @Slips has a bonsai tree named Rui and plotting with him to get to some bonsai classes at the Botanical Gardens sometime soon.

@Privatecollection is the best and pours her heart and soul into these events. We’re very lucky to get to work with her!

30 Likes

Due to the use of a Dominion raffle machine we were robbed of a great moment at the end.

16 Likes