Big Plex Presents The Golden Age Classic V - June 22, 2024 at Cedar Crest Golf Club

Ladies and gentlemen of the refuge, the moment has arrived. What once was a first attempt at a Dallas event by @DuckDuckHook and @mctrees02 has now reached its 5th year as the official major of the Big Plex roost. What a wild thing to type.

Folks, it’s that time again for Golden Age Classic V, Big Plex’s Official NIT Qualifier and all around good time at the home of our roost.

When: Saturday, June 22, 2024
Where: Cedar Crest Golf Course in Dallas, TX
Format: 36-hole team match play. Morning Fourball, Afternoon Alt-shot
Cost: $170 per entrant - 36 holes, lunch, range balls, cart fees, and gift included
Deposit: a $50 deposit will be required by Sunday, March 31 (place to send payment sent out soon)
Social: Friday evening official gathering, details TBD

Auction items, raffles, skins games, gift reveal and more will be announced here and on the Big Plex Discord.

A signup link will go live Tonight, March 7 at 7:30 PM CST, on a post below. There will be 48 spots for this year’s event.

Let’s do this.

9 Likes

THE EVENT IS NOW LIVE! Sign up here: Unknown Golf - The Golden Age Classic V Sign Up

Goddamnit!?! How are you going to schedule this the same weekend as the Nader? Missing two years in a row hurts my soul

We’re very upset about it as well. Unfortunately, Cedar Crest hosts the Dallas Amateur qualifiers during the summer, which fell on the other weeks we requested. In our opinion, they should’ve moved those for us, but what can you do?

1 Like

Cmon man…

2 Likes

This is completely fair and understandable, but I still don’t like it

1 Like

Update: Our 48 spots are now filled and the waitlist is growing. Here are the players who are currently in: Unknown Golf

I would highly suggest to still sign up as soon as possible as our alt list is used a good deal as the event approaches. Ask around, it’s a tradition!