Big Cedar Lodge Meet-up (Branson, MO): Nov 11-13

Paynes gets you there, the other courses get you going back.

Hey Everyone,

We are under 3 month away from the meet up. We had a few guys that had to drop recently. 10 spots left. If you’re looking to join, please let me know by October 1.

Your group leader is going to be @Hosel.Rocketeer. I’ll work through him for any day-of needs that might come up, but I’ll send a final email out to everyone in the group after October 1.

@ZachR @Sweet_Cupn_Cake any thoughts?

1 Like

I’ll be out of town and won’t be able to go this time around, but wanted to thank Matt (@ubjokin23) and Landon for their concierge level of customer service to me.

They went out of their way to send me some photos of all the awesome merch they’ve got out there, and then I heard whispers of an online store coming soon so I held off on ordering.

Big Cedar just recently launched their new online store (Golf – Shop Big Cedar). It is really well done and they’ve got a ton of inventory.

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up in case you wanted to wear the tee to the concert! Thanks again Matt.

3 Likes

I’m in! Will send my info to the email shortly

Being the new group leader I will email everyone once we get a month out to get the lines of communication going.

1 Like

Unfortunately I didn’t see this until now and it’s too late for me to get in. But hoping that this meetup continues in the future. Really been wanting to check this place out

Still 1 spot left if you want it.

I wish I could but it’s just a little to late of finding it for me. Not quite enough left in the vacation bucket for the year haha

I wanted to say thank you to Matt, @ubjokin23 for going out of his way to get 8 of us on at Big Cedar Lodge for the weekend. The weather was trying at times, but the golf was great. Sunday was especially fun watching @neilio58 give Payne’s Valley the what for! I would encourage all Nesticles to #getinvolved at Big Cedar if the opportunity comes up again. Thanks again Matt!

12 Likes