ATL Southern SweatOut - Aug 22 - Fields GC - CANCELLED

As of right now 37

6 Likes

Depends on where you’re staying, when you’re playing, etc.

Re: Tour Championship, I’m sure there will be a Refuge crowd out there one day on the weekend.

1 Like

I’ll likely be staying in Buckhead or Marietta. A buddy of mine recommended Echelon, any other recs?

Hell yeah. Hope to see some of y’all out there. I’ll be up in the Executive Club with some suppliers (C suite style). Can’t help but get out on the grounds though.

I tried to sign up but never got an email.

3 Likes

Sign up received. No email has been sent. Just gathering #data for future use. Formal communications forthcoming, but we are a ways out.

Get your friends involved.

8 Likes

Giving this a Monday bump on the heels of the Alamo event wrapping up this weekend…

3 Likes

What kind of format would people like to play? Stroke, Match, Fourball, Foursomes, Cross-Country, Derby, etc…

I will play whatever, but I always always prefer match to stroke play, I imagine most high cappers feel that way though.

I like the idea of morning matches of some kind…then mix it after. but open and excited to play anything. Stroke play i imagine will be slower.

Knowing we will likely get somewhere between 36-54 holes for those interested.

1 Like

I feel like this is inevitable in some fashion

1 Like

Can we at least say it with the pronunciation of the British, to sound more like “DARBY”?

Sounds classier.

1 Like

Anything but stroke play.

Stableford even though it’s two months late for the Barracuda?

I’m coming from Nashville if anyone wants to carpool. Giving my C-suite guis at Wheels Up a break for this weekend.

2 Likes

Let’s go full PGL - 54 hole stroke play, shotgun start, no lunch break

3 Likes

don’t get @gatorz7888 started on the PGL

Did you say Shotgun Start? @BrendanPorath @thefriedegg

1 Like

Full of mathematics. A lot of setup work will need to be done in order to make the tournament work

1 Like

(horns theme now playing in my heads)

1 Like

On the theme of Pod cast intros.

my 3yr old son was in the truck with me the other day and asked me to play “better than most”

8 Likes