ATL Southern SweatOut - Aug 22 - Fields GC - CANCELLED

Heat Stroke Open

Southern Schvitz was one I had in mind as well.

3 Likes

Sweaty Schvantz Shootout

3 Likes

This will be me trying to knock in a 2 1/2 foot double bogey by hole 7.

4 Likes

Of cooooourse this is the same weekend as my club championship.

1 Like

The Southern Swelter

2 Likes

This looks awesome. Regrettably, I’m gonna be at Pinehurst this day. But the Fields is amazing. Anyone who hasn’t been will be blown away. With any luck, it’ll be really crispy this time of year. Y’all are in for a treat.

See you boys there! (Tentatively) image

4 Likes

@pward28 weekend trip to ATL. get involved!

@Golf2kyle - baptism by fire. we’ll get out and play a few times before this so you know we aren’t totally insane, but if you’re interested in an all day event with the atlanta area folks, get involved!

3 Likes

We’re definitely insane

11 Likes

Yeah but we’re the fun insane, not the Vegas Dave/Holly Sonders insane

3 Likes

I know we said the "course is reserved for Aug 22 exclusively for us sickos sun up to sun down"

well…as of yesterday it akshually is :slight_smile:

LFG !

21 Likes

@mshriver3 signed up! Sounds like an awesome event. Now I just need to meet a few of you before hand so I’ll know some of you at the event!

4 Likes

My family (like Dad and bros and sisters and kids, like everyone) is talking about taking a trip down to Great Wolf Lodge sometimes soon.

Working on full backstory of characters to explain why I need to stay longer / duck out to go play The Fields

1 Like

Yes, an escape for the day to play fields is a must

@mshriver3 is the mayor of BJGC when you want to play there. Few more guys down around midtown and a few westsiders (myself included).

If you want to play, just post up a time you’ve booked. Don’t be shocked when guys jump on it within an hour.

5 Likes

@RangerB as soon as it stops raining, I’ll do that! Can’t wait.

1 Like

I wish this was the weekend of the Tour Championship. Not the appropriate thread, but any good course recommendations? I land the 27th.

How many people have signed up via the form so far?