Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

Sick! Rock the hell out of it @Lazstradamus

I wonder where my hat is. Didnā€™t get a tracking number that I can stare at all day!

Iā€™m lazy/busy and didnā€™t log your order at fulfilled and manually plug in the tracking. Basically we gotta figure something out. You should be getting it today or tomorrow latest.

Will add to the surprise.

Freakin usps. Your estimated delivery date says yesterday the 11th on my receipt so that should not have happened

1 Like

Just taking the long route. Interested to see where it ends up on itā€™s next stop.

Peter Thiel book was so placed donā€™t even shrug that off.

Of all the things Iā€™d place, Zero to One would not be it. Letā€™s try this again with a blatant place from my vintage golf mag collection.

1 Like

I have a confession, I ordered the tour visor (my very first visor) and Iā€™m honestly not sure if I have the noggin for itā€¦humble brag, I do have the lettuce for it, but still not sure the fit is right. Now donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m going to proudly wear it, just not sure if I should. May post a picture later for honest feedbackā€¦

Anybody else sharing these sentiments with the visor?

1 Like

Itā€™s all about confidence. I was unsure about them until I just started wearing them regularly on the course and owning it.

1 Like

They do seem to be catered to bigger domed people. It fit me perfect but was definitely large on @sundaybagā€™s dome.

Yeah, the fit is very nice around the dome, it seems like the forehead / top of head is where Iā€™m not convinced. As @Christian said though, just need to rock it with confidence and itā€™ll become 2nd nature

2 Likes

Im surprised no one has said anything about the custom packing tape.

7 Likes

Mine was envelope, not box. But that is sweet

Trials and tribulations, ya know?

I have the doorman open my mail @Zocco Havenā€™t touched a corrugated box in years.

2 Likes

This from todayā€™s shipment.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I like Ervin.

2 Likes

Gets worse. This from last week.