Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

I guess if there was a time to make it personal, this would be the one.

2 Likes

Honestly just waiting for the winston 3 wood cover to drop…

4 Likes

Samesies.

It’s happening!

6 Likes

Enought about how cool @GRWhitehead is…Onto the hard-hitting questions. Are you on the tangerine Pellegrino?

3 Likes

in a CAN?!

1 Like

lol. @threeputtking gave me one after the 30th take. Was getting a little horse.

So many questions here…

Dan Patrick: “So, Ben…When did funding dry up?”
Ben H: “I think it was when I got doxxed as a can sparkling water drinker. Never lived that down, Dan. Never.”

2 Likes

fast fact: one of my favorite afternoon drinks is San Pellegrino blood orange soda & gin

1 Like

I blame @threeputtking. Is it weird to drink flavored sparkling water out of a can?

The answer is no. It’s delicious and refreshing

2 Likes

Try Spindrift. I recently started drinking flavored waters, and can’t do La Croix, and don’t love the Pellegrino. Spindrift tastes so much better. First one I actually like.

It’s pretty unacceptable for anyone over 12 years of age. My daughter (7 years old) will drink certain LaCroix’s from a can, but she’s moved onto bottled Topo Chico now and just adds fruit if she wants flavor.

Look, it’s not a hard-fast rule. There are scenarios where it’s OK. Airports, golf courses, vending machines, prisons but please buy glass bottles @threeputtking. Please.

1 Like

haha alright bottles it is. I’ll look for em’ next time.

I need to know about the studio. Details, please.

It’s Brough Cabin man.

2 Likes

Yeah, so we have a professional recording studio setup that i’ve built over the course of about ten years haha.

1 Like

Sweet. When I come out to BCN, I’ll drop some bars.

2 Likes

Just look out for this guy taking over the studio

foley_299x264_1

1 Like

…BCN tiny desk concert?

7 Likes