Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

Okay I think we are ready to go. We are going to have to DM those who got masters hats for an alternative purchase method, those should be coming in the next few hours. We have voided all previous transactions to start with a clean slate.

For those of you who reserved hats, again we aren’t close to selling out on them so here is the link to just go ahead and go through this means. We will release this to twitter in the next day or so, so get those orders in!

4 Likes

Site should be good to go now!

1 Like

This reeks of r/copypasta but take my upvote good sir, hit almost every boneappletea line here

2 Likes

site is good to go

2 Likes

Awesome. Just got my order in - thanks!

2 Likes

Just placed an order as well! Now I just need to find a local place to stitch a #8 on the back.

3 Likes

I knew this place was full of dorks* but holy bleep. Stewart Cink? God damn…

• I am a proud dork myself

The visors arrived today as well and are in the store

1 Like

Just needed a reference to the ox celery cord and he would have hit the yacht see

Appreciate your help!

1 Like

Ordered, putting that 3-day shipping to the test…couldn’t pass it up!

2 Likes

Might just be the redneck in there, but when I look at them there Masters hats all I hear in my head is John Deere Green by the lyric poet Joseph Diffie

3 Likes

I’d love to see one of the visors. Are the “too good” and that’s why you haven’t shared one?

1 Like

Never been a bucket hat guy but I NEED one of those. Anybody have insight on the sizes? I guess I would say I have a normal sized head?

Currently in the process of ordering the tour visor. I can only imagine how good it really is.

I too, am curious as to how they look @BCNSuper

When I looked on the imperial website they had (7 3/4) and larger listed with the XLs so that was how I came to my decision

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Due to the overwhelming demand for the BCN Masters edition hats, we’ve decided to go ahead and open them up for order. NOTE: They will not arrive before the Masters. We are going to order them after we have an idea of how many you guys want. You could always rock them next year or at the next John Deere tractor pull you come across. They’re available on the store now.

4 Likes

They’ll look great at the 5th Major @ TPC Deere Run

2 Likes

The rumors are true. They are indeed too good.

ALSO, P.S.A. for all you big domes out there. When they say one size fits all for this thing they aren’t joking. It will adjust to a decently larger head size than mine.

6 Likes