Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

I even tried on my phone. No luck there either.

We were trying to link the shopify to the someguys backyard site last night and had a little mishap. Should be up and running in the next couple days. Also for all you who pre ordered hats those will be going out this friday and if I cant get to them then they will be shipped monday morning.

1 Like

Sorry lads, but it works great for me.
@BCNSuper What happened to the order that I just placed today? I received a confirmation email from SGBY store. If you need to cancel that and have me venmo, I can do that as well.

Where do you want us to send payment and shipping info? Or will you be sliding into our DMā€™s?

Throw me an @ on this response too, please. @BCNSuper @sundaybag

1 Like

My venmo/PayPal is ready.

Checking with @threeputtking right now. It may have went through correct but in the worst case we can void the transaction and getchu fully refunded then retry when its fully functional

Tryin to figure a couple things out this morning to get everything setup. Little busy at work so it may be a bit before I get a solid answer. Will let you guys know today at the minimum though

4 Likes

Looks like the ssl cert changed from the one Ben bought to some shopify one. Ping me if I can help.

1 Like

Just checking in on this after my first surf lessonā€¦

@threeputtking got in over his head last night and tried to intigrate the Shopify and it ended up doing what Jeff said. Not all tech skills are transferable haha. We may need some help.

If we can try and pump the breaks on the ordering here for a minute that would be great. All the payments that have gone through are just fine and in the right account. Just wanna make sure those that pre-ordered get the right gear.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Costa Rica manā€¦ tough life

15 Likes

I was going to ask ā€œand why are you not in that hammockā€ until I looked harder and noticed another human being thereā€¦

1 Like

Hahaha there are a few hammocks here. For some reason, I just donā€™t fit in any of them. Iā€™m not a big guy, 6 foot 180, but damn if Iā€™m not either a taco or straight falling out of em.

1 Like

Pura Vida!

1 Like

Preach! Not ideal timing with the hats and all but @BCNSuper and @threeputtking got it locked down (if we can get the website back that is).

Website is back up and working for me, but no Shopify store for the hats.

baby steps ā€¦

2 Likes

site has been fixed for a bit. the gang is working on the pro shop part.

2 Likes

Weā€™re hoping to open up the store tonight. We need to double check inventory to make sure weā€™re not shipping out any empty boxes :wink:

2 Likes