ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - Raffle now open!

Depends on your level of trust in airlines these days. Also, what’s the bag fee on Frontier for golf clubs?

I looked at a Frontier flight from Raleigh to Denver and it was $114 roundtrip. But when you choose a seat, add a carry on, and a checked bag it became $250. Still cheap but that price is a little misleading. And I’ve not gotten great reviews from people who have flown Frontier.

Edited: And if we are going to be partners again, I need you in a good headspace and dealing with a budget airline isn’t going to help that. I’m not going to pay for it but I’d recommend you fly first class, or maybe even private.

4 Likes

Feels like defending champs should be chartering a plane for the whole crew.

4 Likes

I’m coming from MI and am considering driving. If I was in ATL area the drive would be a no-brainer.

1 Like

@acochran32 This what you need?

2 Likes

Maybe I don’t want to be your partner this year. Not sure how I feel about being paired with a crazy person.

3 Likes

Driving sounds like a great idea (not from MI to be clear) until you realize you have to drive BACK too. I drove from Pinehurst to Knoxville last summer and when I got back home I immediately booked a flight to Nashville for the Sweetens trip a few weeks later.

1 Like

What is this like 4 hours?

A little over 6

Streamsong sold for $160M.

2 Likes

Speaking of…The Linksoul 2 Man is at Streamsong this year and just so happens to start the Monday after ABandoned Dudes…hmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Is this a typo or a subtle dig at the fitness of the Splash of OJ Roost?

17 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA

it ain’t wrong, I have certainly put on all the weight I lost!

6 Likes

Look, we can’t always get it perfect. I’ll get it fixed and EG regrets the typo.

7 Likes

Sadly it’s accurate though :joy:

3 Likes

“It’s holiday weight!”

Christmas, Thanksgiving, Flag Day, etc

7 Likes

I definitely put on a few pounds for MLK Day

4 Likes

I put on a bunch of weight that weekend carrying my partner around for 54 holes. But I also lost some weight on Black after the lightning delay so….

If anyone has anything to donate to the raffle slide into the DM’s

3 Likes
6 Likes