ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - Raffle now open!

If you go to Bern’s and don’t visit to the dessert room, did you even go to Bern’s?

5 Likes

Putting in an early request for first available tee time on Sunday, as JetBlue has already changed my departing flight from 4:49 to 3:05pm.

1 Like

Just remind me, I’ll make that happen

1 Like

This very much what 12 of us are looking to do in February - thanks much for posting going to call now and see about pricing…my guess is it’s a lot

Just got a text from a number that I didn’t recognize that was just a gif of a dancing turkey saying Happy Thanksgiving.

It was from Luis, Cassey and I’s caddie at Streamsong. The first contact that I’ve had with him since the rain delay on Blue.

Happy Thanksgiving fellow dudes!

10 Likes

calendar

5 Likes

@Big_RanDeer I regret to inform the committee that I will have to withdraw from this year‘s tournament. My golf travel budget got consumed by a planned trip to Kauai in August with my best friend for his wife’s 50th birthday… Pour one out for me!

2 Likes

You’ll be missed!

1 Like

Thanks, man! I’ll keep my eyes peeled for Abandoned Dudes 3.0 - the Abandonedest…

1 Like

We got an opening? @westerj12

Does this mean @acochran32 can come? And he can be my roommate instead?

Yes and yes, I need them to fill out the remaining boxes on the sheet, and @hannajb8 like me know when you call Innisbrook to cancel and then your friend can call in his deposit.

Called in to cancel this morning, sounds like my deposit is non-refundable. The sales lady is supposed to get back to me, but if we have a replacement lined up, could see about offline Venmo/etc.?

1 Like

10-4 I was unaware of that. But yes, Venmo things of that nature should be done here

1 Like

Let me know and I will help coordinate with @acochran32. @Big_RanDeer if we need to go that route, do we need to change names on reservation, etc.

1 Like

Will let you/@Big_RanDeer know once I get the call back. Since you have somebody to replace me, maybe they’ll refund. If not, we’ll “transfer” the reservation and do an offline $ transfer. I’m not worried, just wanted to let everybody know in case others have cancellation/changes…

2 Likes

@EZmiss Innisbrook just emailed me to notify me of @hannajb8 's cancellation. I gave them @acochran32 's name as the replacement, not sure what the deal was with the deposit though.

1 Like

Interesting, they haven’t called me yet to let me know. I’ll keep y’all posted!

Turns out they emailed, was in my spam folder. They are refunding my deposit, so @acochran32 should be able to call in and make their deposit…

6 Likes

Been poking around with flights since the drive stunk last year…

Is this deal worth taking?