ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - Raffle now open!

Oh we’re old too. They just love BTS.

1 Like

Whens the date going to be finalized? I’m local-ish and would love to join the waitlist

Great band

4 Likes

Hoping to have that answer as soon as tomorrow

1 Like

4 Likes

The way he holds the finish is truly something.

2 Likes

I’m headed to Streamsong in SIX weeks!

I checked out the helicopter option, there are helicopter “taxi” options from Tampa and Orlando. Only costs ~$5000 per person one way. After some serious introspective thought, I realized i don’t have enough shafua to make it work. Or money.

8 Likes

I know we’re a long way out yet but the anticipation for this trip must sustain me over the next four months, so on that front would someone skilled in the arts of google docs want to make a tab for travel? Like who is flying into where and if there are any local folks willing to pick up travelers? Or should we just plan on renting a party bus outta MCO?

5 Likes

Travel tab on the doc for ya feel free to add columns if ya need more

2 Likes

Completely agree. I may or may not have read multiple reviews/watched videos at the property since this was listed. Currently torn between a 13 hr road trip and a $400 flight. Lol

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat. Currently about 4K miles under on my lease in the first year, and it’s a 1,200 mile trip from Detroit to Streamsong

1 Like

Based upon my lack of travel and surplus of miles I’ll likely be flying. Getting this tab put on the doc may have just been a way for me to find a ride to Streamsong

1 Like

Yeah, coming from southern Indiana the downside is that I will have to drive to either Nashville or Louisville probably to get a decent flight, so just weighing the options.

Ready for a logo drop?

19 Likes

Is this the same randomizer the boys and the film club uses?

1 Like

I would like to shout out @Jetsguy1792 for making a merch purchase without having seen the logo. My kind of sicko.

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter what it is was gonna buy one anyway so might as well do it early

1 Like

Given the wild happenings of the Bandon Lottery and my subsequent salty mood I figured why not go all out and try to plan a C-Suite type event myself. Having a logo was an absolute must, they just make the event so much more fun. I threw some ideas around with friends on how we could encapsulate all of the happenings of the lottery into a logo.

Turns out the Streamsong logo is pretty perfect. I had some changes made to it and then the one and only @tylernichols91 got involved. After giving him a brief explanation of what I was looking for and the meaning behind it, he had some input of his own and well he absolutely crushed it.

It is my absolute pleasure to present to you direct from the TC Vineyards.

Randomizer Riesling

The Randomizer Riesling is a bold combination of sour grapes from the Southwest Coast of Oregon and salty tears of the unworthy.

Thank you @LiveAdam for the shockingly accurate profile above

55 Likes

Oh come on! If I don’t get off of this waitlist, I’m showing up and I’ll just wander like a hobo between the Roundabout and the snack sheds

11 Likes

Knew I was gonna need one of these

2 Likes