ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - Raffle now open!

Let her know that my lodge would like to challenge her lodge. Real rules. None of this BS. Let’s dance…

(/s in case that isn’t abundantly clear. Mostly trying to change the subject)

3 Likes

@Big_RanDeer put a lot of work into this. Those of you throwing fire on the thread have been his thanks for the work he put into it.

All of you who weren’t even there and are just perpetuating this dumpster fire need to take a look in the mirror.

30 Likes

Travis Kelce did a kermit/mahomes dub over of this gif on his podcast so kinda a blend of both

1 Like

This thread has achieved my dad can beat up your dad status.

9 Likes

You know, I was thinking about this exact thing. I have not met Lauren yet, but would venture a guess she would get a small amount of joy in whipping his ass given all this (gestures wildly at the past 300-400 posts).

4 Likes

realizing they’re human too

6 Likes

I think both Lauren and Sarah should be able to stomp on his ball, he has to play it as it lies, and they get to play preferred lies. And if he says anything about the situation, they both tase him

3 Likes

80 Likes

Still waiting on that Laz post.

39 Likes

31 Likes

25 Likes

I’ll say it’s probably the opposite. Golf is her job and what she stands to win really doesn’t match up with the hassle of playing golf with someone who harbors antiquated views about who should be able to play in a friendly golf tournament.

As someone who got sliced and diced by her at the NIT, I really appreciated the opportunity to watch her work and chat about the game. It really was a privilege.

Edit: And she took my money.

57 Likes

Additionally, echoing what many have said so far, kudos to @Big_RanDeer for putting together, what I can assume, is a fantastic event for a very worthwhile cause that is close to his heart. After meeting/playing/talking with him at the Roost Club Championship in KC last year, I can confirm he is good shit. Sorry you are dealing with this my dude.

13 Likes

Agreed. This is a more-than-fair and accurate statement.

I am standing behind my Sarah/taser statement though…

1 Like

I still have so much to get caught up on but if you thought this was really going to stay contained you’re kidding yourself.

3 Likes

@Big_RanDeer I would not have played in both editions of this event if it wasn’t for you. I am a very introverted person and attending the Streamsong weekend last year was the first time I had the courage to sign up for a trip like this. Your time planning both events down to the last detail clearly worked as I was right back on the signup sheet for this year.

Cannot thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to play a sport I have loved my entire life with so many great people. You are appreciated.

31 Likes

Non-the-less, he’s right. I shouldn’t have added fuel to the fire.

Having organised an event or two I know how difficult it is to pull these things off. And for adding to shit show here, I really am apologetic.

5 Likes

@Big_RanDeer thank you as always for running events like this. I always have a blast with you and the rest of the OJ crew along with everyone I played with.

@Dangelor I certainly owe you a chiropractor visit for making you carry the team. Couldn’t have avoided DFL without you.

@Chloroform-Ball, @Argo, @tylersucks loved how quickly you picked Euchre and how enthusiastic you were to play day after day.

@MidwestHack its always a treat to see you 2000 miles away from our home state.

And thanks to MidwestHack’s brother for all the beers.

13 Likes
3 Likes

I can’t wait for the recap in the BigRanDeer Report.

26 Likes