Abandoned Dudes Classic 2.0 - New Raffle Ticket Link is LIVE! - POST 153

Another awesome prize up for grabs courtesy of @MidwestHack

You and two friends hosted at Timuquana

6 Likes

I think I bought 5 raffle tickets a while back. Not sure if I was supposed to post that here or not.

And the First Flight Swag pack will include: Hat, pint glass, koozies, stickers, patch, and tees (and maybe more depending on what I have laying around the house).

1 Like

Make sure you’re taking advantage of the free Golf Tips the resort offers:

Golf Tips (innisbrookgolfresort.com)

I’ve got you on my list for (5)

Get in there peeps and get your tix, we’ve got tons of great prizes again this year!

1 Like

I have a list going with everyone that is in so far and # of tickets bought, I will be running the wheel generator live on zoom just like last year.

If you miss your name being called you’ll be able to jump in after the next person picks instead of waiting until the end.

5 Likes

This image from their tips page possibly goes against what we all stand for here and not laying up!

On a deeper reflection though maybe he went for it and this image was taken after his drop?

3 Likes

Would have been a very aggressive layup!

Update on the prize wall

9 Likes

Almost forgot to get in there!

1 Like

@Big_RanDeer I am not a smart man and did not click yes to make the donation public. Not sure if you got my donation or not, but below is the receipt.

I gots it. We good.

1 Like

@Big_RanDeer I also forgot to click the block correctly and here is my receipt.

Event/Donation Form: 2023 Fundraise to End Cancer - Remember a Loved One
In Support Of: Anthony Sarfino
Date: Apr 18, 2023 10:08:15 AM
Amount: $25.00
1 Like

Gotcha as well, I’ve got it configured to get email notifications for every time a donation is made! Appreciate it!

1 Like

Some of you don’t read the fine print and it shows.

2 Likes

@jsteve15 I read the instructions but my old man brain did not follow the instructions.

Old Man With Big Brain Crying GIF | GIFDB.com

I’m just realizing that with the raffle being held in the evening on the 26th, I will already be in Florida. As such, I won’t be bringing the Mizuno irons down with me, since I don’t know if the winner wants me to deliver them or ship them, and will plan to ship those to the winner once I get back home from the trip.

Shipped to WA please. Thank you.

2 Likes

Just ship them to MN now. Fixed that for you @Ghost_of_Ty_Webb

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’d love to win them and then list them on TSR at a significant mark up with no pet picture :smiling_imp: just to spice up @DombrowBryan ‘s work day :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes