3BR 4.0 July 20 2024 10 AM - Pete Dye River Course - Blacksburg VA - sign ups open

I’m down if we can find 2 more.

1 Like

I paid at least!:rofl: I’ll quote myself from above, as i promised; terrible at checking the site.

Plan is to be there, trying to talk my wife into joining for a day/overnight trip to blacksburg (both Hokie alums). On account of also having to plan around 9mo old little boy, I don’t believe I’ll be in town for cold beers at Champs/Hokie House/Tots etc.

If Erin won’t join I’ll just drive in that AM from Raleigh.

Will look at the tee times

Sweet!

I’m in.

Some will say its the Claret Jug that matters most
Some will saw a green jacket.
Some will just be haters and not be ready for Petey Dye
@Swing_hard_and_hope 's name will forever in glory
who is next?

" @Tron 's Mea Cuppa"

4 Likes

Sorry to say I had to remove myself from this event. You fellas have fun!

I have add myself to the tee sheet.

1 Like

signed up for 10:51, index etc. updated too
@blakevt was looking lonely on that tee time

2 Likes

At this point, I’ve given all the refugees a chance to sign up and such. If you are driving in, and would like to bring a friend of whatever, I have no issues with making sure the field is full at 40.

2 Likes

@Smidler Added my time to the spreadsheet, and sent donation with a little late fee to @country35

1 Like

@Swing_hard_and_hope as promised, you will live on forever

Little photo dump. We are on pace to make a donation of over $400 to challenger little league again this year.

A few pics from the last game of the season this past Saturday. I can’t thank you all enough. We able to cover an entire teams expenses form your generosity playing golf.

7 Likes

Unfortunately that wedding is still on so I won’t be around to critique the local grocery stores and buy live edge wood furniture at the local farmers market.

Just wanted to reiterate what an absolute blast I had at this event last year. If you’re on the fence do it! Had a great time meeting @tcjones1985 @SammyShaf @Smidler @country35.

Have a fucking day out there at the three bedroom!

@country35 would love to donate to the cause, send me a DM.

@Smidler I’m in Richmond July 16th for a wedding. Looking to play some golf that morning?

2 Likes

Good trophy, great pups.

Hate I won’t be there to defend the title at a GREAT course. Go Hokies.

1 Like

I’ll have to think on that. My in-laws are in town that weekend and I would hate to miss out on another of my MIL’s riveting stories about quilting with her friend Marge.

You know what, for you I’ll make the sacrifice. Let me know what time you want to play.

1 Like

Bummed to be that person, but I sadly won’t be able to make it. The wife’s office was between two weekends for an outing, and the 23rd was the choice.

I was just down in SC for 10 days golfing, so don’t have much say in the matter…I’ll be there next year.

Potential to have to drop out coming in the horizon.

Class starts on Sunday in NJ and just got welcome letter with orders for Sat and arrival is at class leader discretion.

I’ll keep you and @country35 in loop.

Throwing it out there. Still have one bed in the airbnb open. If anyone is interested reach out.

1 Like

I would be down for the Airbnb if that last spot is still available

Perfect, it is yours! Look forward to seeing you there.

1 Like