3BR 4.0 July 20 2024 10 AM - Pete Dye River Course - Blacksburg VA - sign ups open

poop, sorry tom, will try to get this up on tuesday.

2 Likes

no worries.

Hear ye, hear yeā€¦the sign up sheet is now live!

3 Likes

Looking into AirBNB options for this. Trying to stay in Blacksburg for optimal evening options.

@mintbucket @needforspieth @SammyShaf (as long as we donā€™t have to carry you from downtown)

2 Likes

100% in, just called @needforspieth about this!

2 Likes

Very much in for this. Letā€™s run it back.

2 Likes

Let me know what you find. Up for some lodging. Do I need to bring horse photos?

1 Like

@Fore20 @Gallyman23

1 Like

Should be in, just gotta check the schedule

I have been swamped with work and kid stuff lately, but playing golf like the next 5 days back permitting.

To finalize your spot once youā€™ve signed up please send $10 to me (not returning this if you drop btw)

PP is a.rice@brrs.net
@Andrew-Rice-53 - venmo

I will update the sheet of who has and has not on monday next week

there will then be another either $10 fee at the course for a donation or you can donate something to the raffle (balls, rounds, gear, etc)

All proceeds from registration donation and raffle will go directly to Roger

3 Likes

last day to sign up will be July 16th, I need let let the course know whats up on the 17th. I will have tee time sign ups here soon.

Getting close to THE summer event!!!

1 Like

going to email the course here end of week and cut the tee times down to around 20 spots with 15 signed up. If anyone wants to bring a friend or non NLU tag along kind of thing feel free.

I was going to try to play in the afternoon on Friday. Glade Springs is along my route, but it appears there is a tournament there that weekend. Iā€™ve seen a few references to Auburn Hills on here, but none appear to be timely. Thinking about playing there; any recent insight from anyone? Yay or nay?

if you are looking to play friday afternoon we have a small group of us getting something together now, Auburn lost a green to some jack ass driving a car on it I know of recently. Assuming you are staying in blacksburg area?

1 Like

Cool. Yes. Staying in Blacksburg, but not sure on my exact ETA yet other than it being afternoonā€¦ Iā€™ll keep an eye out here for Friday play before I book anything solo. Thanks

2 Likes

Looking to play Friday as well.

1 Like

Iā€™d be happy to host at Ashley, which is right off I-81 that afternoon if any are interested

I was thinking of playing a practice round at the River course since I havenā€™t played there yet.

1 Like

2 days of Pete Dye torture huh