2nd Annual North Star Shootout - July 10th, 2021 ***WRAP UP - POST 1858***

To: All North Star Shootout Participants
Re: Charity, Raffle and Merch

Good Afternoon from the Land of the Rising Sun. Only 6 more weeks and we’ll officially be able to call it spring here in Minnesota. There are a few updates that I wanted to pass along to all of the NSS attendees.

Charity - Most important update comes first. The official charity for this year’s event will be Haven Housing. Haven has been around for nearly 40 years while providing support to women and children that are experiencing homelessness and crisis. They do some amazing work in providing both emergency shelter and supportive housing; this is certainly a worthy cause!

Raffle - We will be conducting a raffle to benefit Haven House, with the ability to buy in at different price points. More details to come on specific prizes and cost. If you’re interested in donating an item for the raffle or would like to pay for an item to be included (i.e. headcover, etc.), please DM me.

Merch - Based on an earlier poll, I’ll work with Winston Collection to put together some custom merch for this event. We can do Tour Towels and Vinyl Valuable Pouches for ~$20 each and they do offer pin flags for ~$50 each (which is a jump from last year’s cost). If you’re interested in any of these items, just put your handle and selection in on the spreadsheet and I’ll be in touch once we get into late April.

That’s it for now, but I’ll continue to roll out additional details in the coming weeks!

Until then,
Eternal Chairman of the National Defence Commission of the NSS

17 Likes