2024 Nest Invitational Tournament | October 24-26, 2024 | STD

SAVE THE DATE

Folks, the 5th-annual Nest Invitational Tournament is heading to Dobson Ranch in Mesa, AZ! Planning has officially started, and I am very excited about this year’s iteration. Below is a save-the-date brochure for everybody’s viewing pleasure.

Things to Know

Qualifiers: Please follow the link to the brochure below, read through it, and fill out the RSVP form ASAP but no later than August 2nd. Formal Invitations to register will go out via email following a YES response in the next month or two.

If you’ve qualified and cannot go, please fill out the RSVP and let us know so we can fill your spot.

To those of you participating in upcoming events after August 2nd, don’t worry about that date–we wanted to get the general information out now so you know the dates, general cost, etc. We will ask you to RSVP within two weeks after your event occurs this Fall.

I (Erin) am due with my first kiddo in late August and will be on maternity leave through mid/late September. If you need assistance during that time, Paddy @GremlinGolfer can help.

Finally, if you are curious about Dobson Ranch, I encourage you to watch Strapped (Spring Training): Part 1, “Trust the Process”, featuring our guy, @StatGuy! The venue very much brings back memories of our Jax beach days, where the post-golf hang, full of stories of glory and failure, seems to be what everyone remembers the most.

Date: October 24-26, 2024
Cost: $650/person

VIEW THE SAVE THE DATE & RSVP HERE

As always, my DM’s are open if you have any questions or need anything at all.

44 Likes

Is this a requirement to attend or something included in the cost?

33 Likes
12 Likes

Dobson is quite close to ASU, tbf. Gotta watch out for those.

15 Likes

See ya in AZ

23 Likes

Too bad Coyotes relocated. Would’ve been great to catch a Coyotes game and then something else….

4 Likes

And don’t go long on 10. Hope everyone has a blast!

24 Likes

Sun Devil hockey is a helluva time

4 Likes

LOLOL that was certainly a risky use of an abbreviation knowing who my audience is here. Save the Date, @lazyjk !!!

7 Likes

Not helping. You said “risk” in reference to “STD”.

7 Likes

I quit.

10 Likes

Let’s dooo this

6 Likes

36, 1 cat, zero interest in fighting.

Looking forward to October

11 Likes

Im So Excited GIFs | GIFDB.com

7 Likes

After missing the tourney in '23, WE BACK.

werebacbkbaby

Very excited to hang out with all of you sickos again!

10 Likes

You better not!

3 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

invite me early so I can rent one of these super cool airBnBs. My golf game is in shambles.

9 Likes

Willingness to fight should be a players guide question.

1 Like

Currently fighting the urge to ask for sponsorships from random large corporations for this event.

If I can pull it off, it will be the power up I need to really compete. Dewalt wants there name on some lower level talent. I know it.

5 Likes