2023 “Ope”-in Raffle

Let’s connect on this. I may be able to get some stuff from Zach Johnson and Justin Thomas if you’d like to include that.

1 Like

Holyshit GIFs | Tenor

5 Likes

This would be sick….

1 Like

Here are the contents of the Titleist Prize Pack

Scotty Cameron Divot Tool
Titleist Tour Towel
Titleist Hat (black with white lettering)
1 sleeve Prov1
1 sleeve Prov1x
TSR valuables pouch courtesy of @Kerry

Get some tickets y’all

12 Likes

IT’S OPE WEEK!

11 Likes

Here’s the towels I had made for the raffle.

20 Likes

And $100 Kohl’s gift card in this exclusive branded Yeti not available to the public.

10 Likes

You’ve heard the rumors. It’s true. Behind the cheddar curtain we’ve mobilized and will be submitting a Wisconsin Roost application at the end of this season. And we already have merch!

Here is your only chance to get some of that coveted first run limited edition merch, never to be seen again. Get those raffle tickets!

17 Likes

Bumping these in the proper thread.

9 Likes

7 Likes

Drawing will be done tonight, likely whenever I get up north, but maybe before I leave. True who’s to say.

We are currently at $2350 for the kids at Gillette.

@Battisstatus if you’re up to it, can you remind us all why we should be donating?

Also, should anybody want to spread the word, you’re more than welcome to!

10 Likes

10 Likes

Do you need to wear special shoes with that extra long toe? Sick towel as well.

10 Likes

Will this be a “must be present to pick prize or you get shuffled to the end” or “prize picked, then name drawn” situation?

Is there any interest in some bags of mystery from the office of doom

2 Likes

Prize picked, name drawn, exchange to be handed by the donator and the winner. If that means at the Ope, summer festival, your local course, or shipping it, that’s fine by me.

6 Likes

Can I ship a 12er of Moon Man?

1 Like

Sounds like some quality olive oil to me.

1 Like

Do we have enough prizes per tickets sold?

2 Likes

3 Likes