2023 FcF Matchplay

@JDGAFFLIN vs @AJ_100
@DetroitGolfer19 vs @makersmark4
@TVass2 vs @bbanman
@FatGinella vs @dk-87

Do you have your first round matches complete or at least scheduled for this week?

1 Like

@AJ-100 and I have a 10:12am tee time set up for Cahndler Park this Sunday.

2 Likes

We are playing this Sunday. Sorry on delay!

2 Likes

@cgill yo yo! I’ve got some busy weekends coming up but could get out during the week. Let me know what works for ya.

2 Likes

Ran into some issues with me on vacation and then Mark on vacation right after. Going to get with him this week

2 Likes

Hey new to the message board, just seeing this. I’m going to reach out to @bbanman to try to get week one taken care of. Sorry!

1 Like

Also new to the message board. I’m out of town on vacation and won’t be back for another week. If not scheduled for this week is it a forfeit? Sorry @TVass2

Next week might be a little late. Could you do Monday or Tuesday? Your potential opponents are playing Sunday I believe.

I won’t be back until 5/12

We are playing at Washtenaw Friday am.

We played Friday, Tony won in extra holes. It was a great match.

2 Likes

@earthmover @jawnnypage any update to your round 2 match?

@DetroitGolfer19 @makersmark4 did you guys play your round 1 match? I’m supposed to play the winner in round 2.

1 Like

I conceded to Mark, couldn’t make it happen with my crappy schedule

We couldn’t make it work and @EarthMover forfeited :frowning:

1 Like

@JF_NEOH @cgill - have you played your match yet? Need to draw for the next round.

1 Like

We have not, I’ll forfeit to @JF_NEOH. I wanted to give the match play another run but it’s tough to make it work sometimes.

1 Like