2022 NLU Texas Cup (Frankston, TX): 2022, May 13-15 - Still at Pine Dunes - Signup Post #77

Had a recruiter reach out to me to join a team he’s not on. Just want to be up front for the inevitable investigation.

Also someone just give me a simple cost breakdown

Transfer portal is popping

1 Like

The recruiter will remain nameless but rumor has it that he is devilishly handsome.

2 Likes

$~170ish for lodging, payable via venmo to @WhineyCracker52 immediately upon sign up (his CC is holding our reservation). $~350 for golf and food, which includes four rounds (practice friday, 36 on sat, 18 on sunday), and breakfast + lunch Sat and Sun (buffet breakfast and box lunch). I’m pretty sure I’m rounding up on both numbers, but wanted to get you an estimate.

1 Like

Thanks. I probably shouldn’t commit. Out of state players always to blame anyway.

2 Likes

you absolutely should commit …

3 Likes

@ajsHTX your wife and child are welcome to have a pool day with my wife this weekend if it means you get to play. I realize they don’t know each other at all, but I’m not against allowing strangers to my house if it allows us to play.

7 Likes

Unfortunately I’m running an event here in DC on Saturday, or I’d be booking a flight. Do good things, Team Houston.

2 Likes

I’m sad but it’s impossible for me to make it this go round. Appreciate ya and know I wish I was in Frankston with y’all, dunking on the PD social media

7 Likes

Surely there’s another Snell tucked away somewhere who can fill in?

7 Likes

The kid is sick and we’re running on fumes here and it’s just Monday. I really wish I could say yes, but…

5 Likes

As long as they don’t slot him in to embarrass me barefooted I don’t care who they get.

5 Likes

Thank you all for reaching out to the darkest corners of your internet friends, but Team Houston is officially* full.

Image of And no, you can't ride in the trunk, bud!

10 Likes

#denzelboom.gif

2 Likes

Love the hat

Not full. Accepting transfers again.

7 Likes

@desperateunder105 I might need to meet you at the Memorial driving range tonight to recruit. Wear all of your newly acquired Bandon swag and anything else that might make us look irresistible.

2 Likes

How long until Houston sends up the bat signal?

5 Likes

After a late scratch, Team Houston is in search of our very own Rich Strike