“Work, drugs.
-Kenny Powers
@DJsCokeDealer

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

This event logo needs to be a dark silhouette of KP on a jet ski

3 Likes

Strapped version, played at Man O war, Tupelo Bay, World Tour Links? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Man O War, Wizard, and MBN West.

1 Like

Came here to say Wicked Stick, Possum Trot and Azalea Sands. I think all are closed now tho.

2 Likes

Kings North instead of MBN West. Need as much publicity for “The Gambler” as possible.

1 Like

Correct. I once played in a scramble at Possum Trot that was sponsored by Thee Dollhouse and each group came with a dancer.

2 Likes

A Tetanus shot too?

The things I saw that afternoon still haunt me to this day.

1 Like

“came” with a dancer, heh heh

I have some equally sketchy memories of Fantails and the Nuttin’ Butt Horseplay. Very sketchy.

I’ll leave the poll open through the weekend. It’ll be fun to see what comes of it. Surprised Greenville started out strong and is moving back now…

I did a Blackmoor, Waterway Hills, Long Bay trip that was lacking but could have been worse. I drove in early and could only get on Azalea Sands. That was not my best decision either.

The next year we went back and did MBN south and west along with the Wizard. Sometimes cheap is still not worth it

2 Likes

Myrtle Beach sucks. I stand by that.

6 Likes

That would be the sickest logo hat in history. I have a dude who can help with this if we get serious.

1 Like

Pawyles Island Fuqs though

4 Likes

Yep, two different things for sure. I also voted for Greenville since I probably still won’t be staying in hotels by then :rofl:

1 Like