Zocco Files - Quarantine Edition

@Zocco, I think a lot of us would agree, you might need some time away. Pile up some food and let your cat really utilize the couch for a weekend, come out to Seattle for our meetup in March (Roll Call: WA), and we can debate ratings for some of my favorite bars in town.

3 Likes

hey bro, burnout is very real and probably a huge influence in the reason i chose the path i am on today

:smiley: from a faithful fan and friend

6 Likes

I feel alright but I have fallen off the wagon. It’s time to set some new goals.

Let’s pick a schedule first.

I’m going to Detroit and the local Rock Spring event (obviously).

What else do we have, beginning in April? What should I go to? I’m ready for the next meetup. I’m not sure that the unsanctioned Scotland event is a possibility.

6 Likes

The Fields in Lagrange Ga in AUG. if you don’t mind the heat.

2 Likes

Ok, in consideration.

1 Like

This is TOO good: Idk if I can make it but you should

3 Likes

Going to be hard to justify the extra Friday off work. For 2 events in one month.

Hmm. That leaves April, June, July, Sept?

1 Like

Ok. Signed up for it. can make it work.

If I can fly in late friday and leave late sunday, I wont really miss work but I’ll get enough time on the ground

1 Like

Sick. Aiken looks awesome, hope I can make it work but I seriously doubt it

1 Like

Zocco are we doing 2 days for the NYc event or 1… I think we make it 2…

1 Like

We are doing two. (For sure)

1 Like

Maybe you and some of the local NY/NJ refugees could organize a mini duel in the northeast somewhere in one of those summer months. Like a Philly vs Boston vs New York kinda thing. Then you wouldn’t have to take time off work. Maybe drive up to taconic? I know heading up there would generate some interest.

1 Like

Oh don’t worry @HibernatingBear is on that

3 Likes

Talks in the works for a big PNW RACDG meet up in July, will discuss further start getting details in after our meetup in a week or two. Cour d’alaine Idaho though

2 Likes

That would be a yes from me

2 Likes

Yes there will be some huge news in the coming weeks/months (just pending slow responses from a certain course) but pencil something in for late Aug/Sep

2 Likes

Alright I’m looking forward to some details in the coming months. I can’t make any promises yet but I haven’t breathed some of that sweet, sweet NJ air in way too long. Also I do need to see my friends and family too lol.

Also @davidc that sounds incredible. You might need to hire a dedicated cameraman for tee shots on that island green.

edit: also now that construction is complete after like 17 short years, refuge meet up in that weird indoor ski slope in the meadowlands???

1 Like

Come back to Cincinnati at some point.

5 Likes

Cincinnati is an obvious must.

You can make it. I believe in you.