Xbox: Refuge Ryder/Pres Cup competition

Man I wish I was a good trash talker but unfortunately I just want everyone to have fun. And lots in between club yardages for @DJsCokeDealer and @JShaw

5 Likes

We won’t let you down captain (I just put my controller down while my birdie putt was halfway to the hole to type this, I’m locked in)

2 Likes

Lets go pards!

Edit: I also suck at putting lol

2 Likes

Stephen Ames also ran his mouth… @brutalbaum and @KC_Badger 9&8

3 Likes

Must be a tight match. Chatter in here dried up real quick :grimacing:

1 Like

I had to update my outfit for this

3 Likes

Team USA is having technical difficulties. Please stand by

1 Like

Folks. Players are arriving on the tee. 38l1il

2 Likes

4 layups on the first hole love it

1 Like

Hole 1 is halved with Birdie

Team USA 1 up after a birdie

Tough scene right now. @JShaw game just crashed after team USA wins the 2nd hole.

We are attempting a restart now.

1 Like

Shoutout to my internet

3 Likes

Well. Team USA wins 1 up after 2 holes…

Just kidding. Major technical issues didn’t allow us to complete more than 2 holes after 3 tries. Giving it another try tomorrow but if not we will play solo or 1v1 and compare cards.

Man, really hope issues like this don’t plague this event once prestigious event. We played this course before on the Postponed Tour without issue so I have no clue what’s going on

1 Like

I noticed the Lidar course took forever to load for me and others said same. Is the other remake doable? Wondering if having 4 people loading the course together is causing issues since it must be a big file?

1 Like

@BigtimePolecat is it to late to come together to pivot to a new course? I know our second choice was Pebble, maybe we do that?

2 Likes

This might not be a bad idea, see if it makes a difference

Assuming no one else is playing before my match at 3 EST today, I’ll plan on trying it with the same conditions noted as we originally planned.

1 Like

I think there is one main Pebble Beach course available that is handicap rated