Whoop Band | NLU Group Code: COMM-43CE09

The stress meter is pretty useless so far I think. Yesterday had what felt like to me a pretty darn stressful day, and it showed I was an hour and a half under my usual stress? Would not mind being able to disable/hide that.

3 Likes

Yes, same here. Would love to be able to edit features within the app. I’d also lovveeeee if the band had a small digital clock. I know they dont want to be a fitness watch company but a small clock would be very nice to have. I hate having a watch on my left and whoop on my right hand.

1 Like

Instead of one wrist tan line, I now have two wrist tan lines because I need to wear my running watch on one wrist, and my Whoop on the other

Fuckin retweet. I keep telling myself to get the bicep strap and then talk myself out of it when I once again see the price tag.

I guess if the choice is wearing two things on your wrist or not, the bicep band would be the better option, I have to say though, in my experience the bicep band, on its own merits, kinda sucks.

Slips off. Or too tight. Could never get comfortable during workouts with it.

Maybe it’s my huge guns. Dunno.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I figured it makes more sense for daily wear than any of the “clothing” options, which could be great for a workout but I don’t really want to have to wear Whoop boxer briefs every day of my life.

1 Like

About to try it today, figuring it’ll be better than nothing. But a little annoyed with the amount of time it would take to enter every workout. I use Fit for Golf, so have an app that tracks my weights lifted over time.

When I was setting up my CST workout, I was surprised they didn’t have Floor Press as an existing exercise.

And my first attempt was a bust. For some reason, ended the workout with an error syncing data. But have my in season workouts made up. A little annoying jumping back and forth between apps to document.

Thank you for this - your code was chosen during my random scrolling. Just joined the Whoop crew.

1 Like

Sweet! Thank you!

Has anyone had any luck cancelling? I tried the whoop and I couldn’t wear it to sleep (would trigger extra anxiety…i know i have issues) I initiated a return within the 30 day window two months ago and have so far been ghosted. They won’t send a return shipping label, ive had email conversations that go nowhere. Its been super frustrating. Anyone know someone on the inside that can help?

Do they still have the chat feature in the app? That was always my quickest route to solving a problem.

1 Like

I rejoined after a couple of years away.

I was a pretty early adopter, but then kind of got bored with it - shocker, my recover goes down if I drink.

Of late, however, I wanted to get better sense of how I was doing and I didn’t want to have to wear my Apple Watch all the time. Combine that with all of the new things Whoop has added and I figured I’d try again.

1 Like

I think some of the data from the strength trainer is cool, but I’ve realized I can’t stand how annoying it is to be on my phone the entire workout. Not a fan of having to manually start and finish each set in the app. Would be cool if there was somehow a way for whoop to recognize when you have started/completed a set and then plug in your reps/weight after.

2 Likes

Is there a way to edit reps after the workout that I just can’t find? Not that it matters all that much, but for logging purposes I didn’t finish all the reps of my final set, and setting the number of reps/weight before starting anything is kinda insane to me.

You can edit the workout as you go along. You should be able to swipe over to the “Exercises” tab and edit things there.

1 Like

Got it, so before I end it I can change things. Wasn’t too focused on it during since my last set was to failure (and bodyweight so the reps didn’t count toward my tonnage).

I want to know why they don’t have Dumbbell Floor Press as an exercise in their library. Come on, man.

2 Likes

What is people’s experience with the strength training feature? I worked out Monday for the first time in a little over a week, trying to get back into it, and completely forgot about it. Sounds like it could be nice but is a lot of work…?