Where's my fellow South-paws: LH club exchange!

I would love to see where my fellow lefty golfers are at?

PGA Teaching Pro residing in Vero Beach FL

Being a lefty teacher makes it fun being able to teach from a face on mirror-image approach.

Shoutout Hank Lebioda!

4 Likes

Here.

Along with @Christian and @Hwhite and @timshel and @gatorz7888

And plenty more I’ve missed.

2 Likes

Present and accounted for.

2 Likes

checking in.

1 Like

Don’t y’all love hearing “you’re standing on the wrong side of the ball” every time you get paired with random guy?

11 Likes

Uh, no.

I actually think this helped me learn the game growing up watching my dad and just observe everything.

1 Like

Here in CLT

2 Likes

Lefty checking in

2 Likes

Present and accounted for.

2 Likes

Also, I think we should teach kids to play golf with their DOMINANT hand as the lead arm. Don’t care left or righty…just have dominant in the front. That is the rudder of the ship.

I think the real “differnet golfers” are the ones who are left handed but play righty or right handed but play lefty.

If you are left hadned and play lefty…your feels are the same as all the other normal righties out there.

come at me.

Living the lefty lyfe up here in Boston.

2 Likes

I usually reply - ‘technically I am standing on the right side of the ball’ whereas they are standing on the left side of the ball.

welcome to the tinderbox @anker0071

tenor (1)

4 Likes

Roll Call: North Carolina (Charlotte Golf & Brewery Meetup 3/14/20 @ Sifford Muni)

FYI since youre in CLT…

Anyone else feel an almost genetic connection to lefty PGA players, phil, bubba, lebioda, etc just because they are lefty.

Of course we never admit our shallow reasoning publicly…but its true right. Y’all root for them waaay harder than you should too right? or is it just me

16 Likes

Checking in from TX

Golf and bat left
write and throw right

6 Likes

Fellow lefty checking in. I do everything right handed, but swing left handed.

4 Likes